Pull The Trigger ~Kai Anderson~

You were working at a small coffee shop in your home town of Brookfield heights when you first met Kai Anderson.  I was planning my next murder when he walked up to my line "Coffee" "I'm not serving you till you say please" I replied "Coffee please". He looked like a black coffee person so I made him a black coffee instead of a plain one like he asked. I wrote my number on the cup with the words 'call me' then gave it to him. I've been in his cult ever since.

RJ had betrayed Kai's trust and he needed to be punished. Beverly was crying well all the females were crying. All except from me, I wasn't that close to him and if Kai wasn't gonna kill him I was going to he's a royal pain in the neck same with Beverly. Kai was forcing Beverly to shoot RJ first with the nail gun but she was crying snot coming out of her nose. A horrible horrible sight... For her at least. "Your in a cult man up for fucks sake" I shouted causing everyone except Kai he was stood next to Beverly smirking to turn my way. They've never heard me this pissed off before. "How do I kill him" she whimpered. I pushed my foot off the wall and walked up to her before tearing the gun out of her hand and saying "You put the gun right between the eyes and pull the trigger" I said nonchalantly as I pulled the trigger before turning the gun to Beverly "Kai can I pull the trigger she's pissing me off" I asked "no save her for later" he replied before kicking everyone out of the basement and forcing his sister to clean up RJ's body and his blood. 

"I should really punish you for threatening to kill Beverly but it was rather amusing" he laughed "who said I didn't want to get punished" I replied as I pulled the collar of his shirt. He smirked before our lips collided together. Kai pushed me against the wall causing me moan at the contact. I moved my fingers from his hair down to his chest and down to the hem of his trousers teasing him before pushing him away. "We'll have to finish this some other time" I said as I walked outside the basement leaving him extremely sexually frustrated and turned on.