Chapter 5 L.A Here I Am And Meeting Shane

Emily's p.o.v

The plane just landed i looked through the small window and it was dark already probably midnight already we unbuckled our seatbelts as we stood up i smiled even though my legs were killing me.

L.A here i am now all thats left is to go through security get my bags and met shane i got my backpack and my other bag as i the other passengers got their stuff i stood on the long line of people trying to get out great now all thats left is to wait more.

*********

I was now standing on line to pass security a lot of people ran to get upfront and i was in between the line there were three different rows i saw that there was another one that only had five people and ran to it after a few minutes and it was my turn.

i gave the police my passport so he can look a it along with the plane ticket that he asked me he kept on looking at the photo on my passport to make sure that it was me then he gave me the passport with the rest of the things.

"welcome to los angeles" he spoke i smiled as i gathered my backpack.

and walked away now to get my luggage i began to follow some people cause i had no idea were to go we had to walk a lot and pass a lot of long hallways leading us downstairs then i saw that there were some people already down there to get their belongings then i started walking and arrived i started to look for my luggage until i found it.

im glad it was one of the first ones to come im lucky that i didnt had to wait a long time i started walking towards other policies they asked for my passport once again as i proceeded now all that is left is to see Shane i became to shake maybe it was because i was nervous or of the cold weather.

i took deep breathes as i walked down the hallways i was up on a hallway and saw that some people were waiting for their families to arrive i walked a bit toward the glass window i smiled knowing that ill see Shane again i kept walking until i reached the exit i kept on looking for shane but i didnt see him i sighed.

"maybe theres a traffic jam outside he'll be here" i said to myself as i waited on a bench.

************

Half an hour has gone by and a lot of people left the airport i sighed and stood up and kept waling i came down the stairs and you won believe who i saw that was infront of me my eyes lit up as i saw him he noticed.

"Emily is that you?" he asked smiling already knowing the perhaps i nodded and ran towards him as i threw my bags he opened his arms for me as i jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him we smiled as we hugged for a long time.