Chapter 9 3..2..1 Its Time To Do It Now And Do It Loud!!

Emily's p.o.v.

We were all waiting still outside and it was officially beginning to snow we all decided to walk up since there was a ribbon separating us from the store we all waited as the store was about to open and i could clearly see the employee's trying to take cover i feel bad for them we are going to kill them this really reminds me of that south park episode were they are dressed up as the lord of the rings characters and they want to but an Xbox one.

while the other half want the Ps4 im planning on buying all the My chemical romance cd's plus other cd's and game consoles i watched as two employees were praying i was silently laughing as everyone was ready to run inside then the doors opened and thats when disaster strucked for them the gang and i grabbed a few carts as i had my phone in hand and started recording.

as we heard people falling,screaming,yelling and what not i focused on the entrance as people came in i looked into the camera shane helped me on starting to be youtuber.

"and this people is how we celebrate black friday" i said as i turned the camera around to shane.

"and thats my childhood friend shane dawson so shane how you doing" i yelled through all the noise he gave me a thumbs up.

as i started grabbing some things i accidentally punched someone well elbowed them hard i grabbed the last ps4 for myself and some games like call of duty.assassins creed,final fantasy.and plenty of more.

i shoved the items on the cart that shane had i started grabbing some movies plus i quickly went back to the game console area and grabbed a dark purple nintendo 3ds with legend of zelda games.Mario.sonic and donkey kong i saw the my chem cd's and also got them i went to shane he was also grabbing some consoles.

and also a plasma tv i really am spending like theres no tomorrow i also told shane when he came back to grab another plasma i give that as a gift to teresa shane mentioned that we were going to exchange presents on christmas im really getting into the holiday's i looked at my right and saw joey reaching towards an xbox one as some people were trying to get him but he punched them not on the face in their stomaches i kept recording.

"and thats what happen when joey gets angry on black friday" i pointed shane followed me to the microwaves area i grabbed one and placed it on the cart.

"this is so much fun" i said now fully awake.

"yeah it is its even more fun to be with you on black friday" he said i smiled we walked down cashier which the was a long line.

**********