Chapter 22 Wow Another Year?!

Emily's pov.

Its been a few days we spent New Years at Shane's house everyone was there celebrating the new year we uploaded tons of videos,i had the chnace to make some skits as we call it on you tube which was fun to do so its been for about three days? since the year started we really had a lot of things going on last month.

i was waiting for Shane outside since we were about to go six flags i really wanted to go on the rollercoaster.

"hurry up Shane!!" i said jumping up and down on my apor as shane came out he locked the house as we entered the car "your really excited!" he said smiling as we drove.

"if it was for another thing you would be nervous" he said "what!" i asked looking at him "nothing" he said focusing on the road.

"you really are a pervert" i said laughing.

"sometimes i wonder what happens in at brain of yours" i said touching his hair.

"hands off..you cant touch my amazing hair" he said as i laughed "i love your hair dont cut it you hear me" i said.

"yes mam" he said laughing as his phone began to ring he looked at it.

"its my mom" he said as he answered it while driving "i hope no polices are around" i muttered looking through the window it was a sunny day today and it was also raining so theres probably gonna be a rainbow.

i heard Shane conversation as i started texting to Joel he left a few days ago which was sad but he promised to be back before his birthday which was on february 20th so im really hoping to see him again,also Lisa hasnt spoken to Shane in a while which was a relief i reallt dont like her that much

"Emily!" i heard Shane say.

"huh?" i asked looking around and then at him.

"my mom said to me to toel you at she says hi and that she cant wait to see you again" he said.

"oh well tell your mom at thank you and that im looking forward to her next visit" i said to him as he nodded.

"ill tell her that later so where do you wanna ride first?" he asked me "well i really want to go to the roller coaster people keep on saying that its amazing and they give you a free t shirt of it" i said looking at those hazel eyes of his.

"cool but you going to ride it by yourself" shane said as i frowned.

"what? no you have to come with me i want my boyfriend to share this experience with me" i said.