Chapter 26 The Talk

Emily's pov

Its been a few days and no signs of lisa which was great,Shane and i have been going in dates, doing videos together and other things.

Today Shane was outside with his other friend doing the one direction video or the zombie girls i waited for hm for the last hours but he still didnt arrived i check my phone and no messages i decided to text him.

Emily-hey Shane just wanted to check out on you please text me back.

i closed my phone and sighed i petted Shane's pets and grabbed my car keys,after a few minutes of driving i stopped at a gas station buying some cheap food i grabbed the bag as i headed outside until i heard footsteps behind me i panicked a bit and turned around to see Lisa.

"hello." she said in a sick voice as she waved me.

'hi what do you want now?" i asked taking a fews steps away from her she really scares me a bit.

"if you mean that i want something then im referring to Shane i want him." she smiled at me as i had a face of confusion she rolled her eyes.

" i want Shane back" i sighed.

"you kidding me Shane and i love each other ive never been happier." i replied she laughed.

"oh yeah how do you explain this." 

she took out a phone from her pocket she tossed it at me and it was Shanes phone my eyes widened a bit as i read a text message.

Shane-im sorry Emily but we cant be together anymore.

i kept reading the text over and over then i saw my phone and the exact same message was there i gasped as lisa looked a bit worried.

"im sorry okay shane told me to find you and show the message to you." i looked up at her while i cried.

"you know shane and i were planning on getting married after i left him which was stupid but i feel bad for you im really sorry." i ignored her as i ran to my car and started driving to Shane's place.

i opened the door and saw Shane looking at his lap with his hair covering his eyes but i could see that he was crying.

"why did you do this Shane you just broke up with me in a freakin text!! do you know how i feel right now?."i was beyond furious with him he looked up at me 

"y-yes." he replied i chuckled.

"unbelievable i feel so heartbroken right now and to think that i loved you Shane..i thought we would stay together i couldve seen ourselves getting married having kids" i explained as i wiped my eyes with the sleeves of my hoodie.

"know what im out of here" i ran to my room as i packed all of my things and when i was done i walked downstairs not looking at Shane as i closed the door and packed everything inside the car i also grabbed my cat as i placed him in the passenger seat i cried again.

as i decided to text one of my friends that lives near me i texted to Toby he said it was okay for me to stay with him i smiled at him i started driving even though it was a half an hour ride but that didnt bother me i really dont know why i came but if i didnt then i couldnt have met.

Toby.Felix,Marzia,Jenna,Cryo,Mark,Tyler,Ken,James.Sam.Ian and Anthony they are amazing i smiled a bit as i concentrated in the rode which was a but difficult cause it began ti snow and rain.

I arrived to Toby's house and before i got out of the car Toby came out with his pajamas outside as he embraced me with a hug he helped me with my luggage i hope Gryphon doesnt attack my cat,i have to say that it was getting colder every second Toby closed the door behind hi.

as he told me i could stay for as long as i needed i thanked him of course hes such a nice guy as Toby helped me with the things to his guest room i explained to him what happened he told me some advice and other things.

i petted gryphon as the both of us sat down on his couch watching cartoon network in a few days i was going to visit Marzia and Felix to Italy which was going to be awesome.

Shane's pov

I sat down on the couch thinking on what i did but i didnt wanted to do it Lisa threatened me to do it i was planning on telling Emily to live with me in this house permanently for us to start a new level you know on getting closer to get married it was no problem with me proposing to her since weve known watch other for quiet a time i looked at my phone again.

"lisa this is all your fault." i mumbled as i got up and locked the door i wonder where she went i didnt even had time to explain to her on what happened im so sorry now i lost my friend and soul mate.