Chapter 24 Shane And Lisa Schwartz

Emily's pov

Its been a few months since Shane and i were happily together Shane kept telling me that if i wanted another date that we could could go anyway except six flags i laughed at the memory Shane was out probably with Shanna i was up in the attic as i looked through some of shane's boxes and found a box that had in bold letters it spelled LISA i was curious i got on my knees and sat down.

as i opened the box i grabbed what seemed pictures a lot of shane and lisa i really dislike her but they looked so happy together i frowned as i continued to look at more pictures.

some were of shanes music videos with lisa on them like for example the vacation song i love that song until i saw lisa on the video.

i groaned as i kept looking at some pictures and decided to put them away this will just depress me i should be happy that im with shane cause i know that lisa wants him back i climbed down the small stairs as i walked hallway Shane's office .was slightly opened and i saw that on Shane's large computer was a sound i walked over to it and saw that it was an upcoming video chat from lisa i clicked to decline on it i sighed as i was about to walk until this happened again its time to take my matters.

i clicked on it as lisa appeared i stood a few steps away from he computer as i crossed my arms.

what do you want." i asked annoyed by her.

"hey is shane around." she asked as she began to looks behind me.

"no theres no one home but me...look as much i hate to say this but leave me alone,shane and i are going well with this relationship and i dont want you to screw it up just because youre jealous besides your the one who broke up with him first and i was here to help him" i said getting protected.

"yeah i dont think so" she said as i just stared at her.

"i can have shane if i want to and believe me i will i love shane more than you so why dont you give up i met shane first then you after all."she said as i cut her off.

"your missing the point here you cant play with shanes emotions hes also a human being theres no version where you come on top ive met shane since i was in high school i was his only friend there cause people would always bully him he kept telling me to leave him. but i didnt listened i also helped him get through with his relationship with that ass of father he had ......you think you know everything about him but you dont" i said fast as i got out of the chat i was so furious at her.

i grpaned again as i went to the living room downstairs i jumped on the couch as i watched Shane's pet sleeping with mine i smiled as i decided to turn on the radio just to get my mind cleared out of things.

Shane's pov

"so what do you think of a song called fuck up?" i asked Shanna.