Chapter 32 Happy Birthday Toby

Emily's pov

Shane and I were putting some boxes in his car as we were ready to move to our new home.

"im so glad that were doing this" Shane smiled at me as he said that.

"yep im glad that i came back too cause if i didnt non of this would be happening right now." i went to sit by the passenger seat as Shane started the car i hope it isnt that far i turned on the radio as we both sang i watched the scenery outside tons of trees were blossoming along with the flowers i just love spring.

My mind wandered as 20 minutes pass by and i was remembering that Toby's birthday is in two days i was planning on doing something i asked Shane if we could go and surprise him along with the Smosh guys as i called them and we all agreed i cant wait to visit him again.

Shane suddenly stopped the car as i looked up and saw a beautiful house infront of us i took my earphones out as i was listening music on my ipod.

"wow Shane is this our house" he nodded.

"i hope you like it." we both got out of the car as we stood looking at the building it doesnt seem too big or too small its perfect Shane grabbed my hand as he opened the door as we both walked inside their was a small hall i walked and on the right hand their was a studio and the left was the living room and up ahead was the kitchen.

i walked up the stairs and explored every room the house has three rooms and two bathrooms it also has three closets and a small backyard and it also has a garage.

"this is amazing." i cant believe that i finally moved in with Shane i heard some barking as Shane's pets came running to me i petted each of them.

"Shane this is perfect."i ran and kissed him.

"im glad you did now we start again." he smiled.

We began unpacking every item we brought we placed every thing its spot then i saw Shane talking with a few guys who came and brought our furniture.

"i cant wait till the house is all done." i walked around the house and was grabbing a few rugs i placed them at our room and the living room and the halls i placed some of Shane's things in his studio and the garage.

"i havent heard of Joel lately." i grabbed my phone and decided to call him.

*****An Hour Later**

I finished talking with Joel and he said he was coming next week and he'll finally be able to see the new house and stay here i told Shane the news and he was also happy to hear that.

Shane and I had fun today as we placed everything in jts right spot and im thankful that Shane painted the rooms a few weeks ago we already had our room ready and all Shane was already under the covers snoring. as i rolled my eyes and changed into my pj's quickly and laid down next to him as i kissed his head and drifted to sleep.