Chapter 31 Spending The Day With Tyler Oakley

Emily's pov

Shane left to his moms today just for a visit and stuff while i was here in his house packing some things in boxes which was a bit hard cause Shane's pets kept distracting me today was a sunny day in L.A.

i was wearing one of Shane's t shirt that are for sale the one i brought at Hot Topic and a pair of black shorts and converse i tied my hair in a ponytail as i was walking all around the house.

Shane still hasnt told me how the house is like i wonder is it small or big and how many room does it have suddenly there was a knock at my door i walked up to the door and opened it i smiled.

"Tyler!!" i hugged him tight as he looked uncomfortable.

"hey Emily its nice to see you again." i blushed a bit.

"come in."i said as he walked inside.

"so how have you been?" i asked excited as he sat on the couch.

"oh you know just making videos hanging out with my boyfriend." i nodded as i gave him a soda.

"thats great Tyler gave you spoken to Felix yet" he furrowed his eye brows.

"no why?"

"i thought you did he told me that he wanted to talk to you about a video." 

"guess ill talk to him later,hey Emily wanna hang out at the mall." i raised my eyebrow.

"okay! just let me change first kay?" he nodded as I left to my room.

"okay all done" i said as he stared at me in disapproval.

"that shirt doesnt look good on you."i frowned.

"what but its my favorite shirt.

"know what leave it on ill buy you one better than that"

"what! no you arent im older than you and i can buy my own stuff i dont need guys buying me things" i said.

as we walked to my car i cant believe he doesnt like it I was wearing blues jeans with my converse and a flannel shirt with Shane's under it i turned on the car and started driving.

"i cant wait till we get there we'll but dresses and paint our nails"

I said trying not to laugh as i was mocking him i turn to look at him as he looked at me with a serious face.