Chapter 8 Black Friday Has Arrived and im freezing to death

Emily's p.o.v.

its been a few days since i talked with shane about black friday speaking of black friday today is that day im really exited its 1 in the morning and all i can saw is that im freezing of death.

Shane and i ate quickly and left to the car as he was driving he told me that he was going to pick up his friends last night i hardly slept i only slept like an hour Shane and i didnt even had time to change.

we left in our pj's although no one would care its pretty normal to go in your pajamas to a store at 1 in the morning shane was still driving i was on my iphone watching some regular show videos that i downloaded on the app store i was watching an old one that j.g Quintel and sam marin.

who are basically the creators well the episode is called 2 in the am pm it begins with two workers that work in a gas station and the first guy which is james offers candy to sam which results that its not candy its acid.

so they have strange encounters and by the end a police arrives buys some chips and it also has acid in them so thats plot i kept laughing as shane kept glancing a me.

"what are you watching" shane asked as he kept his eyes on the rode.

"im watching an episode of regular show" i said.

"that doesnt look like regular show ive seen every episode of it and that has nothing to do with it."

"well it is its an episode they did when they were college." i stated.

"oh so maybe youll show me it later then." he said.

"fuck!" 

"what is it?" i asked he pointed to me to look up ahead i looked up and saw a line of cars.

"great now theres a traffic jam again." i said.

"yep so what should we do?" shane asked i put my hand on my chin thinking. it been a few minutes shane and i were singing to some songs on the radio i think that we are the only crazy people to sing at 2 in the morning i started to change some music stations.

and i was jamming on some skrillex songs which was scary monsters and nice sprites and when it finished they were playing father said when i was younger i was head over heels in love with sonny moore not to mention matt good also "you really like skrillex dont you" shane asked.

"yeah i do his voice is so beautiful i wish he could sing more often like he did before" shane nodded.