Chapter 18 Cartoon Network's The Best!!!

Emily's pov

okay its been a few hours i went to the cartoon network studios and everything was huge i fell in love with it i met up with James,Sam and William Salyers they were amazing to work with and it was so much fun to work on an animated character James gave me a tour around i kept taking pictures of the building and i had a few pics with the guys i loved and adored.

Sam can do 3 characters with his voice i fell in love with them even more i said goodbye to the guys they gave me a badge so i can look around the building and they even offered me a spot here i just have to come with ideas and work here i really really want to work here ive been a fan of cartoon network since i can remember i kept walking looking at some concept arts with the animated characters they have here.

i even meet Patrick McHale he's the creator for an upcoming cartoon network series called Over The Garden Wall and he introduced me to the only Elijah Wood he makes the voice of Wirt and i also met the kid who does the voice of Greg.

Wirt's brother which is so cute Patrick explained me the plot of the story and it heard so good i couldnt wait to see it on air.

i passed the cafeteria and saw a familiar person well i could see his back but on how he dressed like im pretty sure i knew him i heard him talk i heard him saying stupid things.

"yep thats him.....HEY TOBY!!!" i yelled as i waved my arms up he turned around "Emily!!" he also yelled as i ran to him and hugged him.

"how've you been?" i asked him.

"good gurl ive been good." he said with his famous smirk "so what brought you here" he asked me looking around.

"oh J.G called me if i wanted to voice a character in Regular Show so i said why not."i said smiling.

"awesome. hey wanna see the annoying orange set." he asked i nodded as we walked together.

*********

"wow this is amazing.its funny seeing that youre speaking all by yourself" i said laughing as i saw a few green screens.

"yeah its awesome i guess i was the only stupid guy to play for this show" he said as we laughed "i really love seeing you also when you appear in small commercials with gryphon" i said.

"i love that little nugget." he said.

"hey did you downloaded my new song." he said all of the sudden.

"which one." i asked.

as he showed me his iPhone and showed me his picture and the title.

"Dramatic Song?" i asked looking at him as he shoved his phone in his pocket.