3

Jacob slept in the next day and while he knew he shouldn't have, as papers of business he needed to attend to filled his office, he didn't get out of bed until almost one in the afternoon. Once awake, Jacob took a quick shower, pulled on some clothes and headed downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey Brett," Jacob said looking at the blonde man standing in front of the sink.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. Bixenman," Brett replied.

"Think you could make me something quick for lunch?" Jacob asked.

"Of course," Brett replied, "what about the boy?"

"The boy?" Jacob asked, "Oh fuck, I forgot all about him. Ya, I guess make him whatever too."

Jacob then turned and quickly headed back up the stairs, he didn't stop until he was opening Troye's door.

Troye was sitting in bed with a book in hand. He sat up straight the moment Jacob walked in.

Jacob scanned the room, noticed that the light to the bathroom, that was connected to the room, was on. He walked in and shut the light off. He then noticed that Troye's bags were no longer sitting in the middle of the room. Jacob then turned back and looked at Troye. "I expect you to stand when I enter a room," Jacob said sharply.

"Sorry, sir," Troye said scrambling out of bed.

Jacob frowned at Troye's choice of clothes again and said, "Your new wardrobe should be here today."

"Thank you, sir."

Jacob nodded. "I am going out to a few clubs tonight. I guess you should join me- make your debut as my new toy or something."

"Sir, I'm not old enough," Troye piped in.

"I'm Jacob Bixenman, no one is going to tell me no. Or have you forgotten that already?"

Troye's eyes went wide not knowing how to respond, he certainly didn't want to utter the word no.

Jacob laughed sensing the boy's dilemma. "Anyways, Brett is making lunch so why don't you head into the kitchen. Once your clothes arrive, I will pick something for you to wear tonight. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

"Great, now go."

Troye scurried out of the room and down into the kitchen.

Jacob meant to follow right after him, but was distracted by a buisness call, so, it wasn't until 30 minutes later that Jacob was walking into the kitchen. He scowled immediately.

Troye was sitting on the counter kicking his legs with a huge smile on his face, as Brett leaned against the counter next to him, smiling up at the smaller boy.

"You know, if things don't work out here," Brett said not realizing Jacob had entered the room, "I know a ton of guys that would fucking die to get a chance with a boy like you."

Troye giggled, "A boy like me?"

"Ya," Brett said slowly moving his hand up to Troye's thigh.

Troye's eyes went wide, "Oh...I..."

"Fuck, your shyness makes you all the more hotter," Brett laughed pulling his hand away before getting himself into any trouble.

Troye looked down and blushed, "Umm thanks."

"Troye, have you ever..." Brett started lifting an eyebrow.

"No," Troye quickly replied.

Brett sighed, "You don't actually want someone like Jacob Fucking Bixenman to be your first, do you?"