7

After saying goodbye to their families, Jacob accompanied Troye and Charli to some random person's house. Jacob was feeling uneasy about everything as it was pretty much like the type of party you see teenagers go to in movies and that was far from the type of party that Jacob was use to.

He got use to it fast, though. As it wasn't long after seeing various boys coming up and hugging Troye or kissing the boy's forehead or cheek, that Jacob found himself with the sub, on a bed, in a random bedroom, wearing nothing but his boxer briefs as a naked Troye straddled his lap. It was in that moment that Jacob could tell Troye was raised in a house full of doms as there was nothing submissive about the smaller boy at that time. Troye pressed his palm again Jacob's chest in an effort to hold him down as he kissed Jacob forcefully. Jacob let him do it of course, as he found the boys' eagerness so fucking alluring. Jacob trailed his hands up Troye's thighs and then moved one hand over to grip Troye's member. Troye moaned into Jacob's mouth.

"You've never been touched like this by anyone else, huh, baby?" Jacob asked pulling back. Troye shook his head.

"You like it?" Jacob asked.

"Fuck yes," Troye answered.

Jacob smiled and pumped his hand up and down Troye's length a few times. Troye couldn't help but to buck his hips up into Jacob's hand.

Jacob laughed.

"Sir, pleeeeease," Troye whined.

"Sir?" Jacob asked.

Troye groaned, "Sir, Master, Jacob, Daddy, I will call you whatever you want just fuck me, please."

Jacob looked away, "Do you really want your first time to be in some random persons' bedroom at a party blaring awful loud music?"

"It's not awful music and I don't care where we fuck, just as long as you are the one fucking me. Jacob, I'm like nearly 18 and a half and still a virgin and I'm sitting here completely naked with you and you can't tell me no."

Jacob nodded, "Ok."

Troye's eyes went wide, "Really?"

Jacob answered by flipping Troye down onto the bed. Jacob stood and removed his boxers. He then climbed in between Troye's legs. He licked his lips as he looked down at Troye's member and then spread Troye's legs apart more to see the boys' hole.

"Please, just fuck me, I won't last if you do anything else, please."

Jacob laughed and nodded, "Ok, but I need to stretch you."

Troye shook his head, "I had a nice session with my vibrator this morning, it's not as big as you but I'm good."

"Fuck, you little slut," Jacob said, "you really have been desperate, huh?"

Troye nodded.

"I guess it is my job to take care of you," Jacob crawled up to Troye's head, "But, I do need you to suck on this a bit though as we need some lubrication."

Troye didn't hesitate and immediately took Jacob's length into his mouth. Jacob looked down at Troye surprisingly. Troye pulled off after a minute, "No I haven't sucked anyone else's cock, but I have practiced this on my vibrator as well."

"Fuck," Jacob said feeling so turned on. "I think that's enough," he added as he moved back down Troye's body. Troye nodded in agreement. Jacob then spit in his hand, coated a couple fingers and moved his fingers to Troye's entrance. Troye glared at him and Jacob frowned, "Don't be a bitch, Troye. I'm just making sure."

Troye gave Jacob an apologetic look and nodded. But overall, Troye was right, Jacob's fingers moved easily into the boy. Troye squirmed under his touch and once again began begging for more. Jacob sighed and looked around the room, it was so bland. He looked to the bed, it seemed old and creaky and the sheets and covers were definitely cheap. Some lousy pop song reverberated against the locked door and it was nothing that Jacob imagined it would be when he took Troye's virginity.