8

A disappointed Shaun Mellet appeared on Jacob's doorstep the next morning and a smug looking Brett was the one who called Jacob downstairs. Jacob approached the door with a sigh dressed in nothing but black sweatpants.

"Hi Shaun," Jacob said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"You said you weren't ready for Troye to stay here yet," Shaun said crossing his arms.

"I know, but like he really wanted to," Jacob sighed.

Shaun shook his head, "From one extreme to the next, you're the dom here, Jacob. You don't need to be super hard on him like you were before, but certainly you need to have some sort of a backbone."

Jacob nodded, "I know- I wasn't thinking right, I'm sorry."

"Well, I want Troye to come home, now," Shaun demanded.

"He's sleeping," Jacob answered.

"Then get him up."

"Shaun, I really don't think Troye is going to like the idea of not being able to stay here."

"Listen to yourself, Jacob. This isn't his choice!"

Jacob nodded again.

"I can get him up," Brett smiled from the other side of the room.

Jacob scowled at Brett, "I got it."

Jacob headed upstairs, stopped by Troye's old room, grabbed a pair of Calvin Klein sweats and walked into his room.

"Baby," Jacob said shaking Troye awake gently. "I need you to put these on and come downstairs."

Troye whined, "Jake, my body aches all over, especially my ass."

Jacob smiled fondly, "Well, sounds like you bit off more than you could chew last night. But, we need to talk about all of that and work this out so like get dressed and come down."

Troye gave Jacob a worried look, but Jacob was out the door before Troye could ask any questions.

Jacob rejoined Shaun and Brett in the atrium of his house and within minutes, Troye was slowly moving down the stairs.

"Christ, Jacob what did you do to him?" Brett asked.

"Fuck off, Brett," Troye answered. He was about to bitch Brett out more, but then his eyes landed on his dad. Troye groaned.

"Time to go home, Troye," Shaun said looking angry.

"I am home," Troye replied with sass.

"Troye," Jacob warned, "listen to your dad and drop the attitude."

Troye's eyes went wide, "But, you said you loved me!"

Jacob rolled his eyes, "Troye, we can talk about that later, but for now, you are to go home with your dad."

"Great, way to lead the boy on," Brett scoffed.

"Go to the fucking kitchen, Brett," Jacob replied harshly.

Brett laughed and walked out of the room.

Troye stared at Jacob with tears in his eyes.

Shaun sighed, "I'll be waiting in the car," he then let himself out of the house.

"Troye," Jacob spoke softly, "of course I care about you so much, baby. But, I promised your family we'd take it slow and I fucked up last night by letting you have your way."

"But, you- said- you- loved- me," Troye nearly yelled.

"Don't take that tone with me," Jacob demanded, "and you're right, I did say that. I knew you would like to hear that and while it's not like I didn't mean it, I just shouldn't have said that yet. It's way too soon. All of this is way too soon. You need to go home with your dad and I will call on you tomorrow."