12

Jacob took about 20 minutes to collect himself and then he stood and slipped his phone from his pocket. He immediately called his dad.

"Dad, I'm not sure I'm cut out for this?"

Randy asked Jacob what was wrong and it was like opening the flood gates. Jacob explained everything that had happened, from how he showed up at Troye's the day before to how badly he cried after having to hurt Troye. It was then that Jacob couldn't help himself and he began to cry again.

"Jakes," Randy spoke softly through the phone. "It's ok. What you did was right. Troye will understand that. Any dom or sub would understand that."

"It felt so fucking wrong, I told you I never wanted this. You forced it," Jacob cried.

"You're only focusing on the bad, Jacob. You need to give yourself the opportunity to explore all of the good," Randy explained.

"He probably fucking hates me," Jacob choked back a sob.

"No, he probably feels badly about what he did to you and he probably needs you," Randy countered. "Go check on him, Jacob."

Jacob bit his lip and looked down the hall towards the isolation room. "Ok," Jacob replied.

"First, wash your face, do not let him see you were crying. Also, be sure to get him some ointment for his bottom, he's definitely going to be sore," Randy added.

Jacob sighed, "Ok, thanks, dad."

"I'm proud of you, Jacob. Now let me know if I can help with anything else. Love you."

"Love you too, dad. Bye."

Jacob did as his dad suggested. He washed his face, grabbed an unopened bottle of ointment and headed for the isolation room. Jacob took a deep breath and unlocked the door. Immediately his eyes landed on Troye who was curled on his side on the floor. The boy was silent, though it was obvious that he had been crying. He used his long, thin finger to draw shapes into the plush carpet.

Jacob took a deep breath and spoke up, "Troye..."

Troye tried to sit up, but the pain was unbearable, he whimpered as he pushed himself up on his hands and leaned to his side.

"Baby, come here," Jacob said as he moved to Troye. He gently lifted Troye onto his lap and sat on the chaise lounge. "You did so good, you were such a good boy for me," Jacob said kissing Troye's forehead.

A tear ran down Troye's face and he shook his head, "I'm not. I was, I was dancing with other boys."

"Shhh, I forgive you for that baby, I really do."

"And I was flirting with Connor in my room and gave you attitude when you got mad," Troye cried out, "I wanted to make you jealous. I just wanted you to want me and when you made me leave, I didn't think you wanted me and then when you said I, I wasn't any good at...well you know, I knew you didn't want me and that made me feel so bad."

"I do want you, I want you so badly, Troye. I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. You're perfect- your body, your mind, your heart- I love having sex with you, more than anyone I've ever had sex with before."

Troye tensed up at that.

"I was just being an asshole when I said that, you're really the only one I want," Jacob spoke softly.

"Even now?" Troye asked.

"Especially now," Jacob smiled. "Troye, you've no idea all the things I have in this room that I'm dying to try with you."

Troye blushed and it warmed Jacob's heart.

"Now, how about we put some ointment on that perfect ass of yours and then snuggle and watch some movies until dinner time," Jacob suggested.