~Chapter XVI~

❄️Agnarr's Point Of View❄️

I was currently standing on top of the hill looking out over Arendelle. The soft snow falling down onto the ground brings the feeling of magic into the air.

Looking down the hill, I find many Arendellians enjoying the festival. Some were dancing while others enjoyed the games and food.

Casting my gaze down to the bottom of the hill, I spot a familiar dark pink shawl and chocolate brown hair walking towards me. Smirking, I notice she hasn't noticed me yet.

Looking behind me I decided to hide behind the tree until she reached the top.

"Hmm.. I thought a King would show up on time" I hear her softly laugh as I peek out from behind the tree to find Iduna looking down at the town below.

Sneaking up quietly behind her, I wrap my arms around her waist and lift her off the ground into the air as she squeals.

"Ahh! Agnarr!"

Laughing I set her back on the ground as she turns to face me. Her face a bright red.

"Sorry love"

"You scared me half to death" She glares but was trying hard not to smile

"Here" Reaching to down I pick her shawl up off the ground while quickly brushing off the snow before wrapping it back around her shoulders and placing a quick kiss to her forehead.

"I can't stay mad at you" Iduna mumbles causing me to let out a small laugh

Reaching out my arm I ask in my most Kingly voice, "Shall we head to the Festival my lady" earning another laugh to erupt from Iduna as she links arms with mine.

"We shall"

Walking down the hill, I couldn't help but keep looking at her. Her dress was absolutely stunning, I'm guessing Helga had it made for her.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face?" She asks placing her free hand to her face

"I'm just admiring how absolutely beautiful you are"

"Why thank you, you don't look too bad yourself either, your Majesty" She laughs while looking back towards the path as a soft blush appears across her cheeks.

"What would you like to do first?" I ask as we enter into the town square where the festival was taking place.

"Hmm.. how about we try some of the games? I've never played any before" She questions while pointing towards an area where the games were being held.

"Sounds like fun! Let's try Kübb, I can teach you how to play" I smile as we walk towards the game.

"Your Majesty! Welcome, you wishing to try the game?" Questions the Arendellian

"Yes thank you" I say passing the man a few gold pieces

"Enjoy!" He says before walking off to another group of people wanting to play

"So, how does this work?" Iduna asks looking at the wooden blocks

"It's simple actually. You stand on the other side and use this wooden stick to aim and knock down my kubbs. You get 4 turns to try and knock any of mine down. If you knock them all down that's when you can aim for the King in the middle. But if you don't knock them all over it will be my turn" I explain gesturing to the different wooden blocks (A/N ~ There is also a different way you can play this game but I just made it the way I played with my family a few years back)

"Alright, sounds easy enough. Game on your Majesty" Iduna smirks as she walks to the opposite side

"May the best win" I reply, smirking as well.