Prologue

Im Hanna and im 15 years old my parents got divorsed 4 years ago and I live mostly with my mom. Im a sophmore in high school. My best friend Allison just started dating this freshman guy Manny and today his friend Cam started to hit on me. Me and Cam have been talking ever since and he asked me out. I said yes of course and we started dating. He is in show choir at our school so he was really busy but I still txted him and we were dating for about 3 days when he started to get really mean. One night he called me and told me to stop asking him if he was ok and if something was wrong. He basically just snapped at me. it made me cry alot, but then the next day he texted me in the middle of class and said we needed to talk and thats when I started questioning him. Later that day when I was in geometry he texted me and broke up with me. I managed to hold in the tears all during class but when lunch came I just burst out crying. It was absolutley horrible my best friend Allison stayed by me the whole lunch hour and comforted me. When I went home I just sat on my bed and cried. I cried untill my friend Scarlet texted me and asked me if I wanted to talk to this guy that was annoying her. Feeling desperate and in need of talking to a guy I said yes and she gave me his info.