Best Friends Stay Together

*1 month later*

A/N

Sorry for skipping so much.

Hanna's POV

Its midnight and my phone starts to ring I see that its Ali and I answer it.....

Hello? -H

(crying and sobbing noises)

Hello Ali whats wrong? -H

umm....Kaylah I-Im pregnant -A

What did you tell your parents -H

Ya i told them and they kicked me out I dont know where to go -A

where are you I will have Drew drive me to get you? -H

im sitting outside of my house would you plz come get me? -A

of course we will be there in an hour -H

Kaylah dont tell Drew why your going to get me ok -A

Ok I wont ill just make something up -H

ok thank you see you soon -A

I hang the phone up and kiss Justin he immediately wakes up and says "babe whats going on are you ok." I look at him and say "im fine but we have to go get Ali somthing happened and her parents kicked her out" Justin looks at me confused and says "go wake Drew up and tell him we have to go get her." I walk in Drew's room and shake him he wakes up and says "Hanna im sleeping I dont want a booty call right now" I smack him and say "Drew knock it off Ali needs you her parents kicked her out we have to go pick her up." As soon as I say Ali's name he wakes up and says "what lets go" we get in the car and start to drive to pick her up.

*skip car ride*

We pull up to Ali's house I get out of the car and she runs to me hugging me. She gets in the car and we leave, Drew looks at Ali and says "whats wrong babe are you ok." Ali starts to cry I look at Drew and say Drew pull the car over I will drive you and Ali need to talk you and Drew can sit in the back me and Justin will take the front. He pulls over and we trade places and I start drivng. Ali sits in the back looking at Drew and says "I um.. dont know how to say this but umm Drew I-I-Im pregnant" Drew looks at her and says "what oh my god." Justin looks at me and says "babe did you know about this" I nod. Drew says "Ali im really sorry I never ment for this to happen" she nods and says "your leaving me arnt you?" he looks at Ali and says "I am so sorry but im just not ready to be a dad yet." I slam on the breaks turn around and say "Drew what the hell" Justin puts his hand on my thigh and says "babe calm down Ali can stay at our house its ok you guys need eachother right now" I kiss him and say "I dont know what I would do without you." I continue driving and Ali says "Justin thank you, you really dont have to" Justin looks back at Ali and says "no dont worry about it we will be here for you Drew is just being an ass." Drew looks over at me and says "what im an ass because unlike you I dont want to be a teen dad" Justin says "no your an ass because your leaving your pregnant girlfriend and unborn child." We get to the house and I get out helping Ali wth her bag. Justin gets out and walks towards me when Drew tackles him and starts punching him. Justin punches back, soon there both on the ground punching eachother I look at Ali and say what do we do" then an idea pops in my head. I put my hands on my stomach and say "Justin somethings wrong" they both stop and run over by me I sit down and Justin says "whats wrong is it the baby." I start to cry and say "no its you two you and Jonah you guys fighting stressed me out making my stomach hurt" Justin hugs me and says "im sorry babe im so sorry." We all get up and walk in the house I bring Ali downstairs and I say to Justin "babe we have to tell your parents about Ali, Drew wont tell them so we are going to have to." He nods and says "we will in the morning but now lets just get some sleep" I get Ali a blanket and she sleeps on the couch in our room. I start to fall asleep when Drew comes in and say "Hanna can I talk to you for a second" I get up and we go talk in his room I sit on his bed and say "how can you do this to Ali how can you just leave her" He starts to cry and say "I dont know if im ready to be a dad I mean I love Ali but im just not ready. So thats why im going to live with my dad I just wanted you to know that you can call me anytime I am still here for you." Drew gets up and leaves I hear him drive off and I go down stairs Justin and Ali are already sleeping I start to cry and Justin wakes up he sees me crying and he holds me an says "baby whats wrong?" I say "Drew left he is going to live with his dad." I fall asleep on his chest and we cuddle.