Finding out

Hanna's POV

I wake up to a sharp pain in my stomach, I run to the bathroom accidentally tripping over Ali who wakes up and runs after me I start throwing up in the bathroom. Ali walks into the bathroom after me and sees me throwing up she runs over to me and holds my hairup when Drew walks in to see whats going on he looks at Ali and she says "go get Justin." Drew takes off running and gets Justin. Justin runs into the bathroom and Drew goes back to sleep on the floor in my room. Justin kneels down next to me and Ali, he holds my hair up rubs my back and says "babe are you ok whats going on?" I look over to Ali who leans over and starts to whisper something in my ear she asks "Hanna when was the last time you had your period?" I finally stop throwing up, I look at Ali and say "wait what day is it" as I look at my bathroom calander I started to cry realizing I was 2 weeks late. Justin huged me and said "baby whats wrong" I look at him and say "umm....I-I-I dont know how to say this but im late and I think I might be pregnant" Ali gasps, Justin hugs me and says "its going to be ok I will take care of you no matter what I will never leave you I love you." I look up at him and say "I love you too" I turn towards Ali and say "can you hand me the test thats in the drawer behind you" she hands me the pregnancy test. Justin and Ali get up and walk out of the bathrom.

*3 minutes later*

My phone timer goes off, I look over at the test and.....positive, I start to cry and Justin opens the door he walks in and sees me crying, he looks at the test on the counter and sees that it is positive. He sits down next to me holding me as I cry into his chest he begins to say "baby its going to be ok I will stay with you the whole time I promise we will raise this baby together just like we talked about before we actually met I love you more than anything in the whole world. Your the love of my life and I cant wait to be a dad and raise our son or daughter together, its going to be ok." I look up at him and say "I dont know what I would ever do without you. I love you so much I cant wait to be a mom and im so happy ur staying." Ali walks in and says "congrats you too" we all walk out of the bathroom and tell Drew the news. He congratulates us and I say "we have to tell my parents" Justin looks at me and says "lets go tell your mom right now." I nod and we walk up stairs holding hands, Ali and Drew stay in my room and talk while we go talk to my mom.