Support

Hanna's POV

I wake up and see Ali sitting on the couch crying, I walk over to her and sit next to her. I look at her and say "whats wrong Ali?" I hug her and she says "D-Drew's gone" I hug her and say "I know but Justin said that you can stay here as long as you need." Justin sits up and says "Ali it's going to be ok Drew is an ass for leaving you." We all sit on the bed and talk, soon Justin's dad yells down to us "Justin the guys are here" he yells back "were in our room send them down." Jai, Luke, Beau, Sawyer, and Nolan walk down stairs, Jai looks over at Ali and says "Hanna who is this?" I turn to Jai and say "guys this is my friend Ali." Luke looks at us and says "wait Ali as in Drew's girlfriend" I Nod and say "umm I have something to tell you guys Drew left he went to go live with his dad because umm well Ali is pregnant and he isnt ready to be a dad so he left." Jai looks at Ali and says "are you ok" Ali looks at him and says "ya im fine, Hanna and Justin are letting me live here because my parents kicked me out." Jai smiles and says "so are you going to go to our school?" Ali looks at me and I nod, tomorrow is monday so we have school. The guys decide to sleepover and we all play video games and talk all night. We finally go to bed and Justin and I cuddle.

*the next day*

My alarm goes off and we all get up, we get ready for school and we all go to school. When we get to school Justin and I take Ali to the office to get her schedual, we pick up her schedual and see that we have all the same classes. We walk to our first class Justin holds my hand as we walk into the classroom, we sit down and the bell rings. Mr. Dawson calls Ali up and says "class this is Alison Haris and she is new so please make her feel welcome" Ali sits down and Mr. Dawson goes on with his lesson. The bell rings and we go to the cafeteria, We sit at the table and we all talk. Soon the bell rings and we go to gym, Ali sits next to me and the coach walks in the gym. He looks at me and Ali and he says "Hanna who is this" I look at coach and say "this is Ali." Coach has the class run laps and Ali and I go talk to him in his office, he looks at me and says "so Hanna Ali's pregnant too." I nod and he says "you know the drill" I laugh and Ali says "whatt do you mean." I say "coach's daughter Chelsea went through the same thing your going through last year. Im friends with Chelsea and coach lets us do whatever we want and the reason we are in the guys gym class is because Justin's dad requested that your with Justin and I in every class." She smiles and says "o thats cool so when will I meet Chelsea?" I smile and say "well she is in this gym class too so pretty soon." We walk out of the coach's office and sit on the blechers talking as we watch the guys run. Chelsea comes over and I introduce her to Ali they get along really well and before we knew it we were all best friends. The final bell rings and we walk to science, after science is lunch. Ali, Justin and I sit down at the table, I look around the cafeteria for the guys and see them walking towards us and there talking to these 4 guys that look like they are new. They all sit down and I say "Jai who are these guys." Jai smiles and says "Hanna this is Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael they just moved here." I look over at Ashton and see him staring at Ali we all start talking. The bell rings and we get up and walk to class. Justin and I hold hands as we walk to our math room Ashton and Ali follow as they talk. We sit down and Ali says to me "Hey guess what im going on a date with Ashton tonight." I look at her and say "o wow thats good hes cute, but does he know that your pregnant?" She turns and says "ya he knows and he doesnt care" we end up talking the whole class hour.

*3 hours later*

The final bell rings and we walk to Jai's car, Justin and I get into the back seat Jai drives and luke sits next to him. Ali said that she was going by Ashton after school so she would be home later tonight. Justin and I sit in the back and we all decide to go to the movies. We pull into the theater and the rest of the guys pull up in Beau's car we all walk into the theater and get tickets to see the giver. Justin and I decide to sit way in the back by ourselves and the guys sit in the front. No one else is in the theater but us and the guys, I sit next to Justin and we hold hands. I put my hand on Justin thigh and he smiles I lean over and kiss him. The movie starts and we begin to kiss again, Justin pulls away and whispers "baby come here" I kiss him and sit on his lap. We begin kissing he runs his tounge accrossed my bottom lip I open my mouth and we begin to french kiss. We begin to makeout as Justin slides his hands up my shirt and he unhooks my bra, he takes it off of me and puts it in my purse. We continue kissing and he squeezes my boobs, I feel him start to get hard it makes me back up a little bit and hey says "sorry baby you just turn me on so much." I pull away from the kiss and say "I'll take care of that babe" he smiles and I kneel on the floor. I unbutton his pants and pull them down along with his boxers, I start to lick his tip as he quietly moans I put his length in my mouth and go fast. He moans and I go faster he starts cumming and I swallow. I kiss him he pulls my skirt and pulls down my panties, I start to ride him causeing us both to moan. We were too busy moaning and having sex to notice that the movie is over. The guys get up and see what we are doing Jai looks at us and says "yo Hanna, Justin lets go the movies over you can finish doing that at home." We both put our close back on and walk out of the theater and get in the car, we sit in the car and Jai starts to drive. We sit there and Justin slides his hand up my shirt and starts rubbing me I let out a moan, Luke turns around and looks at us and says "damn you guys are all over eachother today." I smile and we pull into the drive way, we both jump out of the car and Justin drags me downstairs we rip eachothers close off and finish what we started at the theater. When we are done we lay down and cuddle falling asleep in his arms.