What will she Say

Ali's POV

Hanna and Justin leave Hanna's room and go up stairs to ask her mom if we all can sleepover. I sit on the bean bag looking at my phone when Drew gets up and sits on the other bean bag next to me, I look at him and smile. He smiles back and says "do you want to play 20 questions" I smile and say "sure you start." He starts asking me questions...

What kind of music do you listen to?
What do you do for fun?
Where did you study?
What's your favorite vacation destination?
Are you a cat or a dog person?
When is your birthday?
What is your favorite color?
Do you have any siblings?

I answer all the questions and I start to realize that we have alot in common, I look at him and say that was only 19 questions you can ask one more. He looks at me and says "Ali will you do me the honor and go out with me" I smile and say "Drew I would love to go on a date with you." He says "do you want to go see a movie tonight?" I smile and say "sure that sounds fun."

Hanna's POV

Justin and I walk into my room and see Ali and Drew sitting on the bean bag chairs, Ali looks at me and says "hey Hanna what did your mom say?" I look at Ali and say "she said it is fine and that we can order a pizza and rent a movie" I say "umm actually me and Drew are going on a date tonight, were going to the movies" I smile at Justin then look at Drew and Ali and say "ok so its just going to be me and Justin then thats fine when are you guys leaving?" Ali looks at Drew and he says "we are going to go out for super too so we will be leaving in an hour and a half" I look at Ali and say "Ali do u want to change into some of my close?" She smiles and says "sure that would be great" I look at my phone and see a text from my mom saying she got called into work and not to get into trouble. I smile and say "well were the only ones here my mom just got called in to work so Justin if you and Drew want to go get our stuff out of the car and go get ready for our dates you guys can go get ready in my younger brothers room. The guys go up stairs and get there stuff, and they go in my brothers room to get ready. Ali is in my closet trying to find and outfit. She finally picks one out and we both get changed I help her curl her hair and she helps me straighten mine. It takes us an hour and a half to get ready when we are almost done Justin knocks on my door and says babe are you guys ready? We walk out of my room, Drew and Ali walk up stairs and I yell to them "bye guys have fun we Justin and I will be here if you need us." Drew and Ali leave, Justin comes out of my brothers room and says "wow Hanna you look gorgeous" I smile and he takes my hand leading me over to the couch in the basment. I grab the remote and turn the tv Justin looks at me and says "babe lets watch the titanic" the movie starts and I sit next to Justin laying my head on his shoulder with his arm around me and his hand on my hip. We get to the part where they are fighting to live I start to cry and Justin wraps his arms around me pulling me in against him and says "its ok baby its ok." the movie ends and I turn off the tv. Justin wraps his arms around me and I lean forward and kiss his soft lips, I sit up and sit on his lap straddling his legs. We begin to kiss, it turns into a heated make out session, we are deep into making out when Drew and Ali walk in the room and say " Woah you guys calm down." We stop kissing and look at Ali and Drew who are holding hands I smile at Justin and look at Ali and say "so I see your date went well." She smiles and says "ya and guess what I have a boyfriend now" me and Justin look at each other and say "thats great congrats you two." We all walk into my room, me and Justin sit on my bed and cuddle Drew and Ali sit on the bean bags and talk. Suddenly I dont hear them talking anymore me and Justin look at them to see what they are doing and see that they are making out. We both quietly get up and walk into the tv room, Justin sits on the couch and I sit on his lap again. We begin to kiss again we start making out and it get heated he takes my shirt off and begins to kiss my neck Iet out a soft moan. He unsnaps my bra we kiss and he starts playing with my breasts. We continue to make out until suddenly we stop and hear moaning and screaming, we both look at eachother and laugh a little he says "well that was fast" we both laugh knowing that Drew and Ali are having sex in the other room. I grab his hand lead him into the bathroom, I push Justin against the wall and begin to kiss him we stop for a second and he says "baby lets continue this in the shower I smile and turn on the water and we continue to make out he lifts me up and puts me onthe counter I wrap my legs around his waist and take his shirt off. We get undressed Justin gets in first I push him against the wall and we begin to kiss me I push him on the ground and stroke his length he moans and I kiss his stomach then his thigh. I begin to lick his tip then I slowly start to suck on his length making him moan he starts to cum in my mouth and I swallow. We turn the water off and get out I put my robe on and he wraps himself in a towel we walk to my room and we dont hear anything so we knock on the door. Ali yells come in, we walk into my room Ali and Drew go in the tv room while we get dressed. When we are dressed Ali and Drew come in my room and we all sit on my floor and talk Justin looks at Ali and Drew and says "so I hear you guys had a good time tonight" I laugh and throw Ali and Drew blankets and I say "I it's getting late I think its time we call it a night Drew and Ali you guys can sleep on the floor and me and Justin will take my bed." We all laydown and go to sleep.