Meet the Parents Part 2

Hanna's POV

I wake up to see Justin looking at me, I lean over kiss him and say "babe lets get up." We get up and he yells to Drew "ya bro will you take us to the mall?" He yells back "sure come on lets go" we both get up get dressed and come up stairs. We get in the car and drive to the mall, when we
get there I say "lets go to victoria's secret' I grab Justin's hand and bring him by the panties. I pick out a pair and got try them on I put them on and send a picture to Justin. He texts me and says "babe get those there hot on you, and lets go I kinda have a problem out here" I get dressed and open the door I see Justin by the door and he turns around I begin to say "babe whats the problem" when all of a sudden I look down and I smile at the buldge I kiss him and whisper in his ear "do you want to go home and I will model my new panties for you" we check out and he takes my hand. When we get out to the car Drew notices Justin buldge and says "did you guys go to victoria's Secret" I laugh and say "ya we did and Justin got a bit too excited when I showed him what I was trying on." Drew laughes and says "hey bro let me see ur phone for a sec" Justin hands Drew his phone and he starts looking at his pictures he looks in the mirror at me and says "Hanna I love those panties on you" Justin quickly grabs his phone and smacks Drew's arm. Justin looks at me and says "im so sorry babe" I kiss him and say "babe its fine." We pull in the driveway get out of the car and walk into the house. Justin grabs my hand and we go down stairs, he grabs the my bag and throws it on the bed as he pushes me againt the wall kissing me. I kiss back pationatly he runs his tounge along my bottom lip asking for enrance I open my mouth and our tounges begin to fight for dominance, like usual he wins and the kiss gets more intense. He puts his hands on my hips and lifts me up placing his hands on my bum. He pushes me on the bed and rips my shirt off, kissing me he takes my bra off and begins to squeez my breasts. I pull his shirt off and roll him over so im on top, I stradle his waist and kiss his neck leaving love bites. I slowly start to unbutton his pants and pull them off, he pulls mine off at the same time. I slide my hand in his boxers and begin to rub his length, I rub gently but begin to get rougher every time. He lets out a moan and I stop he pushes me on the bed so he is on top he takes my panties off and begins to finger me. Both of us being too caught up in the moment didnt notice Drew walk in a little while ago. I begin to moan as Justin inserts his fingers deeper and faster "baby im gonna cum faster baby faster" I moan I start to cum and Justin begins to lick my opening licking up the cum. he looks at me and says "baby are you ready" I smile and kiss him he pulls me on top of him and helps me position my self. I begin to ride him faster and deeper with all my power, "Hanna faster baby faster" I begin to go as fast as I can when he starts to cum. We stop and I lay next to him we both start to drift off to sleep while cuddling when we hear clapping we both quickly sit up and look around the room thankfully Justin sees Drew before I do and he grabs the blankets covers me Justin starts to yell "Drew what the hell how long have you been sitting there? why the fuck are you in here?" Drew looks at him and says "I saw the whole thing I came to bring you Hanna's purse from the car and well when I got in here you guys were on the bed going at it and well what can I say I got turned on so I watched" I cover my body and look at Drew and say "what the fuck Drew get out" he walks out and Justin says to me "babe im sorry he is an ass, but u know what that was amazing and u tasted so good can I taste you some more babe." I look at him kiss him and say "go ahead do what ever you want to me im all yours" he takes the blankets off of me and opens my legs he begins to lick my opening slowly sticking his toung in and out. He inserts his fingers and I moan I start to cum and he licks me he moans and says "you taste so damn good babe" he comes up and kisses me we lay ther and cuddle. Soon we both decide to get up we get dressed and see Drew is sitting on the couch in the living room. we walk over to him and he says to me "hey how in the world did you get Justin to do what ever you want like that?" I look at him and he says to Justin hey bro can I borrow her for a bit?" I look at him then I look over at Justin he whispers in my ear "babe if you dont mind would you go kiss him so he gets off our back but dont make it good give him a horrible kiss okay baby." I get up off the couch and sit on Drew's lap I kiss him and he kisses back he tries to put his hands up my shirt when I pull away and get up walking over to Justin and sitting on his lap. We begin to cuddle and I begin to fall asleep on his chest.