First date

Ali's POV
*after school*
Ashton and I walk out to his car, he opens the door for me taking my backpack and putting it in the trunk. I sit down in the car as he shuts my door and jogs to the drivers side getting in and turning on the car. He turns to me and says "do you want to go to my house and hangout?" I nod and he drives, we pull into his drive way and I see a huge White House with big columns, his house looks huge on the outside. We walk into the house and he say "do you want to watch a movie?" I look at him and say "sure" he takes my hand and leads me into the movie room. We sit down on the love seat and he puts The Fault In Our Stars on. The movie starts, and I lay my head on his shoulder. We cuddle and the movie is over he takes my hand and says "let's go up to my room." I smile and say "umm sure but just so you know I'm not having sex with you because I'm pregnant." He looks at me confused and says "Ali that wasn't my intention I just thought we could talk and stuff." I smile and he takes my hand leading me into his room, we get to his room and sit on his bed he smiles at me and pushes the hair out of my eyes tucking it behind my ear. He says "Ali you are so pretty I can't believe anyone would leave you." I smile he smiles looks at my stomach and says "how far along are you if you don't mind me asking?" I put my hand on my stomach and say "no I don't mind, im 1 month along." He smiles and leans toward me pressing his soft gentle lips against mine kissing me I kiss back and we both pull away. We smile and he says "Ali I really like you, I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?" I look up at him surprised and say "are you sure because im pregnant and I don't want that to affect you. I mean you don't have to help if you don't want to." He puts his hand on my stomach and says "Ali I want to be with you, both of you I would love to help with the baby and treat him or her as my own." I smile and say "aww Ash I would love to be your girlfriend." He smiles I look over at the clock and see that it is 8 o'clock and say "Ash I have to go do you mind bringing me home please?" He nods and we walk to the car, we pull into the driveway. I look over and Ash and give him a quick good bye kiss. I walk into the house and see Jai, Luke, Lukey (Luke hemmings), Mikey, Calum, and Beau sitting on the couch. They all turn and look at me, and say "hey Ali how was your date" I smile and say "it was good." I look around the room and say "hey where's Hanna and Justin?" Jai looks at me laughing and says "they're down stairs but don't go down there cause they have been allover each other tonight." I look at him confused and he explains what happened at the theater. I laugh and hear the basement door open, Hanna and Justin walk into the living room and say "hey Ali how was your date?" I smile and say "it was great, how was the movies?" She smiles and says "amazing." The guys sit on the couch and play FIFA, Hanna and I go down to her room and she says "so are you and Ashton dating?" I smile and nod explaining what we did tonight. Soon the guys leave and Justin comes downstairs and says "hey Ali my dad just said that if you would like you can stay in Drew's room" I smile and nod going up to his room laying down on his bed and I fall asleep.