Meet the Parents Part 1

Justin's POV

I open the basment door and lead Hanna up stairs, we walk into the kitchen my dad and step mom are standing at the kitchen counter waiting for us. We walk in and I introduce them to Hanna they both say "Hi" and my dad starts to talk he says "Wow Justin you said she was pretty but you didnt tell me she was this pretty" I look over to kaylah who is blushing. I couldnt believe how cute she looks when she blushes it is completly adorable and it makes me love her even more. We sit down and I sit next to Hanna on the love seat intertwining our fingers. They start to ask Hanna questions when they are finally finished I look at my dad and say "its ok that Hanna stays here for the rest of the summer right?" My dad smiles at me and says "ya of course and you guys can sleep in the guest room." We stand up and say "well we are going down stairs" we start to walk toward the basment door when my dad yells "oh and Justin I trust you guys down there so please be safe." Hanna looks at me and laughs wich makes me laugh cause her laugh is really cute. We walk down the steps holding hands, we walk into our room and she sits on the edge of the bed. I sit next to her and say "so babe I have a surprise for you" she smiles and says "really babe more surprises" I walk over to the closet and pull out a black bag and hand it to her. She looks at it and opens it pulling out the tissue paper and taking out the wrapped present. She unwraps it and I swear her reaction was priceless she lets out a little fan girl scream and gives me the biggest hug kissing me and saying "thank you thank you thank you I love it" I smile and say "anything for you babe, would you like to watch it" she smiles and nodds handing me the movie I just got her. I put in the fault in our stars and sit on the bed next to Hanna putting my arm around her as she puts her head on my chest. The movie begins to play she looks up at me and says "I love you babe" I look into her big beautiful brown eyes and say "I love you too." Close to the end of the movie I look down at Hanna and see tears running down her cheeks I kiss her and say "babe its ok im right here its ok dont cry" I wipe her tears and pull her into a hug. Soon the credits start to play and the movie is over I look down at her and notice that she has fallen asleep on my chest I carefully grab my phone trying not to wake her and take a selfie with her sleeping on my chest I send it to Drew with the caption "baby fell asleep while watching the movie how cute." I set my phone on the bed and move Hanna so she is laying down in the bed I look at her and carefully take off her sweatshirt making sure not to wake her. Drew comes down stairs and says "hey mom told me to tell u guys to coe up stairs because supper is ready" I look at Drew and say "tell mom just to save us some Hanna fell asleep watching the movie we will eat when she wakes up" He says "ok and by the way how was it." I look at him confused and say "how was what" he smirks and says "you know how was your guys's first time" I smile and say "I dont kiss and tell." He laughs and walks up stairs, my phone goes off and I see its a text from Drew....

So bro u never answered my question how was it? -Drew

like I said I dont kiss and tell -Justin

O come on bro tell me -Drew

ughh.....fine -Justin

so how was it then -Drew

it was well wow just wow I still cant believe how good it was ;) lol -Justin

so it was good then, was she rough with u and was she tight lol -Drew

Bro im not talking about this with you, im not gonna tell you how my girlfriend is in bed cause u will just hit on her -Justin

Ughh come on man I told u about my girlfriend -Drew

nope sorry bro not telling now bye -Justin

When I was done texting Drew Hanna sits up and I look over at her saying "morning beautiful how'd you sleep" She stretches her arms and says hey babe what time is it" rubbing her eyes. "its time for supper if your hungry" I say as she gets up and puts her sweatshirt back on. we walk up the stairs and she says "did I fall asleep during the movie" I smile and say ya you did towards the end so I took your sweatshirt off and covered you up" she holds my hand and says "thank you babe." We walk into the living room my dad says "theres food in the fridge for you too but if you want you can order a pizza" I look at Hanna and we both say "pizza" I pick up my phone and order pizza. The pizza finally arrives and we go down to our room to eat it, we sit on the bed and I open the pizza box grabbing a piece and taking a bite. Hanna starts eating too, soon the pizza is all gone and she is smileing at me I look at her and say "what babe" she giggles licks her finger and wipes the pizza sauce off the corner of my mouth licks it off the finger and kisses me. We pull away and say "did you know you look absolutley adorable when you sleep" I grab my phone and show her the picture. We both put our pajamas on and get in bed and cuddle I wrap my arms aroung her waist and kiss her forehead. She says "good night babe I love you" I look at her and say "goodnight baby I love you too and by the way you are seriously amazing" she giggles and says "not as amazing as you" I kiss her and say "no your much better than me in  bed" that makes her laugh and she falls asleep.