Finally Meeting

I get up and get dressed in my cousin Katherine calls me and says she will be at my house at 10 o'clock to pick me up to go meet Justin. Katherine finally pulls in the drive way and I run out to the car carrying my black and zebra print coach purse, and the gift bag I got for Justin. I open the car door and climb in. Katherine pulls out of my drive way and we begin our trip.

*skip car ride*

I text Justin that im 5 minutes away. We drive down the road and I see Justin sitting on the steps of his house. Katherine pulls into the driveway and Justin stands up and walks towards the car holding a huge bouquet of red roses. He opens my door takes my hand and helps me out. I smile and he says "wow Hanna you look absolutely gorgeous." He hands me the roses and says babe these are for u I smile and say thanks you look great, he reaches behind me and helps me with my bag. I say thanks to Katherine and shut the car door, he takes my hand and leads me up the steps to his house. We walk up the steps and he opens the door, he sets my bags down on the couch and puts the roses on the table. He says my parents aren't home its just you and me. He takes my hand and leads me into his bedroom, I look around the big room with white walls, 2 beds, and bears posters on the walls. He sits on the edge of his bed and motions for me to come sit by him. I sit next to him and look down playing with my fingers, he looks at me and moves the hair out of my eyes. I smile and look over at him he is staring at me and I laugh, I sit there awkwardly when all of a sudden he puts one hand on my cheek and lifts my chin up so im looking into his beautiful mesmerizing crystal blue eyes. He says Hanna you are so beautiful, I smile at him and he leans in planting a kiss on my lips. He starts to kiss me and I kiss back our lips fit perfectly together moving in sync we kiss for what seems like forever he runs his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance I open my mouth. I soon find our tongues moving in sink and his hands pulling me in closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and and run my fingers through his hair. The kiss turns into a full on make out session, after about 30 minutes of making out we pull apart and he smiles says "I love you" I smile back and say "I love you too" he looks at me and says "babe I have a surprise for you." He takes my hand and leads me into the kitchen, we walk into the kitchen and he has bought all the stuff to make cupcakes we make the cupcakes and put them in the oven. while the cupcakes are baking I stand by the counter and look at the magazine I picked up on the way here. I stand at the counter reading my magazine as Justin comes behind me wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. I spin around so I'm facing him and kiss him, he pushes the magazine out of the way and picks me up setting me on the counter not breaking the kiss. I pull him closer wrapping my legs around his waist, he has his hands on my back and slowly starts moving them towards my stomach. he puts one hand on my cheek as I run my hands through his hair. Suddenly he breaks the kiss and begins kissing my neck, he begins kissing my neck until he finds my sweet spot he starts sucking and kissing my neck as I let out a soft moan. Justin picks me up one hand on my bum and one on my back my legs still wrapped around his waist he begins to kiss my lips as he walks over to the oven and turns it off. He carry's me into his room and sets me on his bed, I pull away and begin kissing his neck. I straddle his lap still kissing his neck, he puts his hands up my shirt and unclasps my bra. He begins to slowly play with my breasts squeezing them ever so gently as he kisses my neck making me let out a soft moan.

A/N

If you like this story so far please feel free to comment and tell me any suggestions you have.