A Normal Thursday

Finally, classes had ended. I headed back to my dorm, which I shared with Jihyo. Jihyo wasn't back yet since she still had one more class to take. I put my stuff down and fell down onto my bed, tired as always.

I felt stressed and wanted somewhere to go. I usually listened to music to relieve it, but this time I wanted to get out of the dorms.

"Where do I even go?" I said out loud as I pulled out my phone.

"Go where?" I froze up, until I saw the owner of the voice.

"Thomas! I thought you had classes."

"Cancelled." 

"Ah I see."

"So, where do you want to go?" Jihyo asked as she sat down on her bed.

"Somewhere peaceful." 

"Have you heard of Sweet Treats?"

"The cafe and bakery?" 

"Yup! My friend, Nayeon, owns it." 

"Nayeon? That name sounds familiar." I said, trying to recall where I heard that name from.

"Yeah, we've mentioned her a couple of times before. All of us know her except for you." 

"Ah, well is she nice?"

"Yup! And the cafe is peaceful, it would be a great place to relieve your stress for a bit."

"That sounds like a plan."

"It does, so when do you want to go there?" 

"Let's go Saturday, since we'll be free of classes that day."

"Saturday sounds good, the Japanese trio will also be there. Tzuyu-ah actually works there."

"Huh, weird how I haven't met this Nayeon girl yet."

"Trust me, you'll like her."