A Happy Saturday

"Jeongie!" Nayeon came downstairs and hugged me, giving me a kiss after.

"Hi my bunny." I smiled.

"Happy one year anniversary." 

"Happy one year to you too."

"What do we plan on doing today?"

"You'll see." I bopped her on the nose. "Just wear a normal outfit that you would go out in. Nothing fancy."

"Okay!" Nayeon ran back upstairs. 

I got my phone out and texted Irene.

Jeongyeon: is everything ready?

Irene: yup! Irene is finishing up the food

Jeongyeon: wait

Irene: it's Seulgi

Jeongyeon: oh that explains it

Jeongyeon: Nayeon is getting ready now

Irene: i'll inform the others

I put my phone away as I waited. After about ten minutes, Nayeon came downstairs. She was dressed in a black zip front skirt with a white top on. She had her hair straight.

"How do I look?" Nayeon asked.

"Wonderful." I blurted out.

"Then can we go?"

"Yup!" I took her hand and we left her house.

Once we were near the cafe, I covered Nayeon's eyes and led her inside. Once inside I glanced over everything and nodded at Seulgi before she disappeared into the backroom.

"Can you uncover my eyes now?" Nayeon asked.

"Sure." I rested my chin on her shoulder and removed my hands from her eyes.

Nayeon took a second to look around until she covered her mouth in awe. "This is amazing Jeong." 

"Yup, all for you too. But, I couldn't have done it without some help. Come on, let's sit."

We got seated and I clapped twice, signalling Seulgi to walk out with a wine bottle and two glasses. She set down the glasses and wine before bowing and leaving.

"Got the help from Irene and Seulgi, didn't you?" Nayeon asked.

"Correct." I grinned, pouring the wine into both glasses.

"What am I going to do with you?" Nayeon joked as she giggled a bit.

"Make me some of that angel cake." I joked as I took a sip of the wine.

"Maybe." 

"Hungry?" I asked, a bit eager to eat.

"Yes I am."

"Great!" I whistled this time and Irene pushed a tray out with food. "Thank you Irene unnie."

"No problem, just remember what you owe me." Irene left us as she went to the backroom.

"What do you owe her?"

"Well actually you owe her a red velvet cake." I said as I got up and went over to the tray.

"Of course I do." I brought over jokbal and tteokbokki.

"She wanted red velvet cake and I wanted help, so we made a deal." I explained as I sat down.

We started eating while we talked. I was happy that I got together with Nayeon, she is just perfect in my eyes. I kept glancing up at her as we ate.

"Gonna keep staring?" Dang it, she caught me.

"I can't stare?"

"Why are you staring?"

"Because you're beautiful."

"You're not so bad yourself." Nayeon winked.

I took Nayeon's hand into mine. "Nayeon, I love you...and I'll keep loving you until death."

Nayeon showed her bunny smile. "I love you too, pabo." 

I really have to thank Jihyo again for recommending Sweet Treats.

Thanks to her, I met Nayeon.

The love of my life.