A Dreadful Saturday

I had closed the cafe and headed home, planning on getting ready for my dinner with Jeongyeon. Everyone has been calling it a date which I declined. I took a shower and got dressed (picture above) before doing my hair.

I was about to text Jeongyeon that she could come get me but was disrupted when I got a call from Jihyo. I answered it, a bit confused.

"Nayeon! You need to get to the hospital now!"

"What?! What happened?!" I shouted.

"Sana...Sana was hit. She was on her way to see Tzuyu-ah when some drunk guy hit her." Jihyo explained swiftly.

"I'm on my way, I'll be there soon."

"Alright." Jihyo stated before hanging up.

I texted Jeongyeon what happened, in case she didn't hear it yet, and headed to the hospital. It took me ten minutes, arriving a bit out of breath. I saw Jihyo standing in front waiting. 

She noticed me and took my hand, leading me inside and to the waiting room where I saw Tzuyu, Momo, Mina, and Dahyun.

"Please tell me she's okay Jihyo-ah." I said as she pulled me along.

"She's in emergency surgery at the moment. Tzuyu was the first to know since...you know. Doctors haven't told us anything yet." Jihyo explained.

 I looked over and saw Tzuyu, whose head was resting on Mina's shoulder, had fallen asleep with dry tears on her cheeks. Dahyun was being comforted by Momo, while Mina looked like she was trying hard not to break down.

"Where's the other two?"

"They're on their way. I'm sorry to ruin your night Nayeon, I knew you had plans with Jeongyeon unnie." Jihyo apologized as she put a hand on my shoulder.

"No, no. It's not your fault. It's that stupid person that was drunk."

We both sat down next to Momo and waited in silence. After a couple of minutes, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung arrived. Jihyo got up and walked over to them to explain everything. I saw a doctor walk out and say Sana's name, so being the oldest I got up and went to him.

"Hello ma'am I am Doctor Kim. Miss. Minatozaki is out of surgery, which is a success. Luckily, she doesn't have much wrong with her except for a broken arm. She had to get stitches in her side and forehead from glass, but other than that she is fine. If you would like, two of you can see her at the moment." The doctor explained.

"Okay thank you, let me go get someone." The doctor nodded in response and I went over to the group, kneeling down in front of Tzuyu. "Tzuyu-ah, wake up. You can go see Sana now." 

After a minute, Tzuyu got up and went with me as we went to a room. Sana was in bed, unconscious as you could see dry blood on the corner of her lip. Her left arm was casted and you could see a bandage on her forehead, hiding the stitches. 

Tzuyu looked like she was going to cry again as I comforted her.

"Don't worry Tzuyu, just some rest and she'll be okay." 

Tzuyu just nodded in response as she held Sana's right hand. After a couple of silent minutes, there was a knock at the semi opened door. I looked over and saw Jeongyeon, who ushered me to come out. I patted Tzuyu's back and left the room, going a bit down the hall to talk to Jeongyeon.

"How is she?"

"She'll be okay." 

"I guess we can't go out now." Jeongyeon lightly chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm glad she's okay and that it wasn't so serious."

"I agree." We shared a moment of silence. "You look amazing." 

"Oh?" 

"Yeah, beautiful." 

I smiled and looked down, my face heating up. I noticed that Jeongyeon was wearing black trousers, accompanied with a white dress shirt.

"You look good as well." I mumbled.

"I'm glad I do, for you." 

"You two! Stop flirting, Sana is awake." I turned and saw Jihyo.

"Yah! We aren't flirting Thomas!" Jeongyeon said back.

I laughed and took Jeongyeon's hand, taking her to Sana's room. Sana was awake with Tzuyu laying down beside her, hugging her like she wouldn't see her again.

"Unnies!" Sana exclaimed.

"How are you feeling Sana?" I asked.

"Hungry." 

"Yah! I am too but they wouldn't let me eat." Momo agreed.

Dahyun sighed loudly and grabbed Momo's hand. "Come on Momoring, let's go to the cafeteria and get you and Sana some food."

Momo squealed in excitement as Dahyun pulled her out of the room. We all laughed and continued talking to Sana, who was still being hugged by Tzuyu. After a while, Momo and Dahyun came back with snacks.

After a bit of talking with each other, I decided to leave. Jeongyeon offered to take me home which I accepted. We said goodbye to the others and left the hospital.

"It's sad that we couldn't go to dinner."

"Well, it is still quite early. We could have dinner at my house." I suggested.

"Sounds good."