A Rainy Monday

I walked throughout the streets, rain drizzling onto the umbrella above my head. Classes were cancelled today for some unknown reason, but it was wonderful news to me. That means I can visit Sweet Treats.

For some reason, I was drawn back to that place. Specifically, it's owner Nayeon. I learned from Jihyo that she's older than me. Apparently she's also friends with the Japanese trio and the two troublemakers that I'm friends with. Still don't understand how they're in college.

Basically, everyone is friends with Nayeon but me. I planned on coming back after the first visit to learn more about her. Snapping me out of my thoughts, I heard the familiar bell ring. I looked up to see the sign hanging above the door and smiled unconsciously. 

I walked in and put my umbrella away. I went back over to the same table and set my stuff down before going back to the counter. Instead of Nayeon greeting me, it was Tzuyu.

"Hi Tzuyu-ah! How are you?"

"I'm good Jeongyeon unnie, how about you?"

"Good as well despite the rain."

"Yeah, so what could I get you?"

"A hot chocolate and...what do you recommend from the selection of treats?" 

"That's a tough one, anything that Nayeon unnie makes it delicious." Tzuyu stood in thought for a minute. "You should try the angel cake." 

"Alright, a slice of angel cake as well." I ordered.

"Good choices." A voice came from behind the counter. 

"I should try everything when I have the chance, right?" I joked.

Nayeon hopped up from behind the counter. "I guess." She smiled, showing her bunny teeth that Jihyo mentioned.

"Okay, we'll get that order prepared." Tzuyu said.

"Thank you." I smiled and went to my table.

I pulled out my phone and played some games as I waited. I would glance over and study Nayeon, who in my opinion was beautiful. I wonder if she's single...if she's straight I mean. Soon, Tzuyu walked over and placed my hot chocolate and cake down.

"Thank you Tzuyu-ah." 

"Your welcome unnie, enjoy!" Tzuyu exclaimed before leaving.

I took the time to look around and noticed that it wasn't busy today. I was one of the only people in here as well. I took a sip of my hot chocolate and a bite of the angel cake. Of course, it was delicious. 

I heard the bell ding and looked over to see five girls enter. Two had brown hair, one had blonde hair, one had black hair, and one had pink hair. Nayeon seemed to know them, which seems like she knows everyone. 

Four of them got seated, leaving one to order. She was wearing an all white outfit, and it seemed like all of them were in high school.

I continued to eat my cake and drink my hot chocolate. I looked up and saw Nayeon walk over to me and sit in front of you.

"I didn't expect you to be back so soon." Nayeon grinned.

"I wasn't busy." 

"Enjoying the cake?" 

"Yeah, delicious." I took another bite of the cake. "Who are those girls? They look to be in high school."

"You would be correct. Two of them already graduated while the other three haven't." She introduced me to them.

The one in the white outfit was Yeji, who was 19. One who had black hair and seemed to be the shortest was Lia, who was also 19. The pink haired one was Ryujin, who was 18 and the other brown haired one was Chaeryeong who was also 18. The blonde haired one was Yuna, 16.

"They come in once a week as a break from school." 

"Seems like a lot of people do that."

"Yup. It's usually that or older people." 

"So, do all my friends know you except for me?" 

"Depends who your friends are." 

"Momo, Sana, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and Jihyo."

"Yup, all of them are my friends as well. They talk about you every once in a while." 

"I bet they do." I chuckled a bit. 

"They just mention how they wish you were with them since they wanted me to meet you."

"Well now you have." Nayeon nodded. "Could you tell me about yourself Nayeon?" 

"I'm 24, the oldest in my friend group, I love baking, and people call me bunny since I resemble one." 

"You do. But you forgot to add that you're beautiful..." I muttered under my breath.

Nayeon must've heard me cause her cheeks were tinted red, making her cute.

"Tell...tell me about you Jeongyeon."

"Well I'm 23, in my last year of college, and I like legos." 

"Legos? Huh, interesting."

"Yeah, back at home my room is filled with them." I said as I finished my cake.

Nayeon laughed a bit. "Sorry to cut short on our conversation, but I must get back to work. I'll see you soon, alright?"

"Alright, bye Nayeon." I waved as she went back behind the counter.

I put a twenty dollar bill on the table as a tip, as well as a slip of paper with my number on it. I grabbed everything and headed out.