A Lovely Tuesday

Tzuyu was out today as well, wanting to be with Sana since she was still injured. Luckily, Yeji and Lia have done the job before so I let them help. As we were sitting there talking, the bell rang and I turned to see Mina and Chaeyoung. Hand and hand.

"Looks like another couple got together." I said as they walked up to the counter.

"Yup!" Chaeyoung smiled brightly.

"What could I get the new couple?" I asked.

"The regular plus two slices of angel cake." Mina ordered.

"Got it! You heard her kids." I turned towards Yeji and Lia who nodded.

"Got the kids working today?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"Yeah, Tzuyu wanted to stay with Sana today."

"Understandable." Mina stated as she pulled Chaeyoung over to where the Japanese trio would sit at.

I helped Yeji and Lia and soon took the new couple's order over. I returned back to the counter and started talking to Yeji and Lia again.

It was definitely a peaceful Tuesday, unlike the other couple of days. I decided to let Yeji and Lia have a break in the book corner while I stayed at the counter. I played on my phone a bit, having time fly by. 

Soon, Dahyun and Momo came in a while after Mina and Chaeyoung left.

"Ah! The dahmo couple. I just saw Mina and Chae earlier."

"Yeah, I heard they got together yesterday." Momo said as she leaned on the counter.

"Yup, how's Sana?"

"Good, especially with Tzuyu there." 

"That's good, I got Yeji and Lia working today."

"You could've called one of us in!" Dahyun scoffed.

"You have no experience Dahyun and Momo might burn down the cafe somehow."

"Hey! You trust two nineteen year olds but you don't trust us?" Momo pouted.

"Correct. What do you want to order?" 

"A hot chocolate for Dahyun and the regular mocha for me. And let's have two slices of cherry pie." Momo ordered.

"Got it." The two walked over to a table.

I got their order started and Lia walked over to me.

"Need help?"

"Nope. I'm good Lia." I looked over and saw Yeji hugging with one of the plushies while she read a book.

"She's a baby for her being the oldest." Lia noticed that I was looking over at Yeji.

"Yeah, sounds like that's how it is." I joked.

"I still love her though." Lia mumbled before going back over to Yeji.

Why can't my love life be as simple as the others? Maybe because I haven't known Jeongyeon long enough. What if she doesn't even like me back?

I snapped out of my thoughts and luckily finished the order with no problem. I took it over to Momo and Dahyun, who ushered me to sit down for a minute.

"So, do you like Jeongyeon?"

"Right to this discussion again."

"Come on, do you?"

"...Yes." 

"Wonderful." Dahyun muttered under her breath.

"Why is it wonderful Dubu?" I asked.

"Oh...just wondering." Momo answered.

"Is Jeongyeon straight?" I needed an answer.

"Nope. Straight isn't in her vocabulary."

Good to know.