Chapter 2:Can You Shut Up For Once?!

A/N I am so sorry for no updates for a while ;_; Even though this fan fic doesn't have much reads, I still will apologise for what I did, okay? I really hope that this FF will get more reads since I'm already enjoying to write this.... < that last sentence didn't even make any sense o-o

Oh whatever, I can cope with 7 reads :D
Happy birthday friend, take a chapter!

Rachel's POV

I threw my book behind me in fury when I heard the stupid laughter coming from my neighbour, does he even care that there is lots of people that are trying to have some peaceful time to themselves?! I stood up from my windowsill and opened the window that looks out to I'm guessing his bedroom to be only met with the cold white particles float into my face. It's not even December and it's already snowing! Like why does Canada hate me? I take a deep breath and yell a few curse words at his window when he suddenly turned around in annoyance and took off his headphones while opening up his window.

"What do you want from me?" He asks with annoyance filled up in his voice.

"I want to ask you a certain question" I said with the same tone as him. He gave me a "make it quick then'' look and I knew I had to make it fast otherwise he'll never listen.

"Can you shut up for once?!" I yelled at him earning back a roll of his eyes making me even more angry.

I was about to open my mouth again when he slammed his window shut. Oh, he's not going to be happy when he earns a visit tomorrow. I sigh as I collapse onto my bed and unlocking my phone as well seeing that a few people followed me on Twitter; a few DM's as well. I first looked at my sudden new followers.
@ThatOneTomohawk followed you.
@JWingWangWong followed you.
@Graser10 followed you.
@Grapeapplesauce followed you.
@StrauberryJam followed you.

I raised my eyebrow as I stared at the screen of my notifications and the new five people.

(A/N my cat just kicked my arm making me type in puberty instead of people. I don't know why I found that hilarious o-o)

I looked at my DM's seeing that the 'Grapeapplesauce' guy has messaged me...

Grapeapplesauce:

Hey! :) I saw that you have a youtube channel, I was thinking that we could record some time?

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that I have a youtube channel going as RachRachGames. I only have 10k so I don't really know why he wants to record with me... I quickly stood up and went onto my laptop going onto Youtube and searching up "Grapeapplesauce' seeing that this guy plays Minecraft and really likes the colour purple. I scrolled over his picture and hesitantly clicked it. Hmm, he has 165k. So I replied with a:

xRachRach:

Sure! I'd love to record, how about tomorrow? We can TS or skype. My skype - RachLovesPups (A/N I don't think that the username is real... so don't bother searching that up! xc)

And so I sent it.

This should be interesting...