Chapter 7: Crushes?

A/N oh my god. 103 reads!!! I can't thank you guys enough for this! I didn't really think that I would get this far with my fanfiction :D So as a celebration, you will recieve 2 chapters per day until Christmas, does that sound good? It does to me.

Anywhowhwhowhowho

Take a chapter!

R A C H E L

I was walking home with Brayden and Zach, they were telling so many jokes that people would stop and stare until we were out of sight. I was absolutely exhausted and I don't think I'll be able to spend another minute with the boys. As soon as my home was in sight, I started sprinting towards it without a warning. The boys were calling my name with confusion mixed in their shouting voices. I just carried on, when I made it, I slammed the door closed, ran insie and locked the door behind me. I gave out a sigh of relief and collapsed onto my couch with Dragon jumping on top of my stomach.

Z A C H

I'm confused on to why she ran away so quickly. Maybe she just was exhausted, me and Brayden shrugged it off and carried on joking around, obviously with people staring. The thought of Rachel popped into my head that I couldn't help myself to ask,

"What do you think of Rachel?"

The sudden question still just showed up for him, it did to me as well.

"I think that she's a great girl, she is like, the perfect person alive. It's just that she doesn't smile..." he trails off while accidentally looking up at the sky.

I nodded as if I really didn't care about what he said about Rachel not smiling. But I actually care about it. There's no way I'm not going to care.

I think I'm starting to have a crush on this girl.

A/N SORRY THAT ITS REALLY SHORT, ITS MIDNIGHT AND UHM YEAH BYE

Dŕeam on, Dreamers.