Chapter 3: Stupid Cat

Rachel's POV

I wonder how many people don't have any friends. I mean, I have one, but it's just a cat. She's a beautiful siamese called by Dragonfly, she's only a kitten but hey, it does... I decided to do something, by something I mean is scroll through my comments on my newest video.

It's only the usual comments

'When will you collab with someone? Omg'

There's always at least ten or fifteen in each video, like seriously, I don't have any friends to record with, so you can either shut the fack up or leave. It's that simple!

After being tired of scrolling down, I stared going upwards seeing a really recent comment by someone having a really familiar username.

Graser10

Why does that sound so familair? Ugh.

Hey! I noticed that you don't collaborate with anyone, or am I wrong? I was wondering if you ever wanted to record. You know my Twitter so you can just DM me :)

I read it nearly like one-hundred times, this is all a dream, first this Grapeapplesauce guy and now Graser? Wtf?! No, this isn't possible. I slap myself, nope. This is just a dream...

I stood up from the chair and hear scratching on a door that leads to the small backgarden. I see Dragonfly scratching it; I picked her up and looked through the tiny window that was built into the door, I saw another cat, it was quite chubby but meh. (A/N i forgot how grasers cats look like ;n; sorry) as soon as I opened the door, the cat ran away. Dragon started fidgeting in my arms and leaped straight after the mysterious cat.

"Dragon! What are you doing?! Dragon! Dragon!" I called after her, but she never came back.

"Hey! What is this cat doing here?" Yelled my annoying neighbour. I yelled to him that it was my cat. I only heard him sigh and mumble something about how annoying my cat can be before he climbed up the fence and that is when I saw his face.

A/N oooooooooooooooooo, my chapters suck ;-;
I should just never do fan fics. OKAY, THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER EVER MADEEEEE BAIII
jokes jokes
So uhm
You should read my other fan fiction
Goodbye For Now - Alex Gaskarth FF
Huehue
Mkai
imma go now
Byeee

Twitter - TheNinjaAsh