Chapter 10: Long Live The Love

A/N EEEEEEEEK.  So sorry for no updates! ;-; Had a little rough time lately and couldn't get myself to do this. I promise yeh.

The title of the story got me inspired by the song "The Reckless And The Brave" by All Time Low. c:

R A C H E L

Standing in Zach's arms literally made my day, but I couldn't get myself to smile. It didn't take him long to find out that I like him; I was falling for this guy! And being the honest person I am, of course told him straight away.

'Oh look. It seems like we should get going.' He says in a mumble, I nod and let go of him slowly, I  didn't want to let go, and he can sense that. The air was broken and the sounds of lightning echoed around the globe, I somehow even heard the rumbles of Zach's stomach. He quickly grabbed my hand and we started running in the pouring rain. Even by running for a minute, we were both soaked to the skin. Our panting were being thrown out into the  forest in every single direction.

After we made it out, we ran straight into my house. My house seemed more darker than usual; my thoughts were being scattered all over the place and no one seemed to get what I'm thinking. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt my back being slammed against the wall. When I blinked and looked at Zach, he was grinning at me like a fool.

'Did you have to slam me against the wall to snap me out of my wonderful thoughts?' I ask with a sweet voice. He nods at me innocently and pecks my lips which sent butterflies to my stomach. Little things like that can always make my love for him stronger.

'Rachel, even though I know this isn't a romantic place to ask this.' He looks at me. I nod for him to continue. 'W-will you be my... g-girlfriend?' He asks. The blush on his cheeks were slowly and slowly rising up to his eyes and I couldn't help but say yes, I can't be risking to lose something loveable and so cute like Zach.

Z A C H

It seemed like years that I knew this girl. But really it what like... five days? She's just, too perfect I had to say my love for her before anyone else does. Now I'm starting to think: did Brayden ask her or say anything? I smile at her and hug Rachel as tightly as I could.

Maybe expressing feelings towards a girl was easier than I thought.

A/N We need a ship name for Zach and Rachel. >.<

I have Zachel xDDD

It looks stupid and sounds stupider than I thought. Okay. It's pretty obvious I suck at making ship names up.

Ya know what? Comment down below what you think the ship name should be ^-^

It could be like a little contest thingy. Please remember to put your twitter account in there as well so I could tweet at you when it's over :3

If you don't have Twitter, it's fine. I can say your wattpad username. c:

I guess that's all I'm going to say.

Buhbai~ <3