Part 14

- NEXT MORNING - DAY 4
- You slowly opened your eyes only to see Yoongi staring at you.
- "Morning." -he smiled.
- "Holy shit we're naked!" -you widened your eyes and covered yourself with a blanket, making Yoongi giggle playfully at your cuteness.
- "Did you sleep well?" -he gently caressed your cheek, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.
- "Like a little baby." -you smiled and he leaned closer and pecked your lips.
- "What time is it?" -you asked.
- "Around noon."
- "Already?!" -you asked surprised.
- "Well, we went on for quite a while last night." -he chuckled making you blush.
- "But it was the best night ever." -he said with a smile.
- "Yeah it was." -you smiled too.
- He suddenly hovered above you and began kissing your lips to your neck.
- "Want to do it again?" -he asked between the kisses.
- "Why not?" -you chuckled and could feel his smirk grow against your skin.
- He grabbed your waist and positioned himself, earning a small whimper from you.
- He kissed you passionately as his hips began moving.
- After you were done, you were just lying in bed for some time, cuddling and exchanging soft kisses.
- "Aren't you supposed to go to work?" -you asked him as he caressed your shoulder.
- "Who says I can't work from home? Besides, you're only here for three more days."
- "I don't want to leave." -you pouted.
- "I don't want you to leave either."
- You got up with a blanket wrapped around your body.
- "Where are you going?" -he pouted.
- "To take a shower." -you said and headed to the bathroom.
- You removed the blanket that was covering your naked body and entered the shower.
- Warm water running down your body, your eyes closed when you suddenly felt a pair of hands wrapping around your waist and soft lips leaving butterfly kisses on your shoulders.
- You turned around to him and smiled as you wrapped your hands around his neck and pressed your lips on his.
- "Turn around." -he said as he took some shampoo on his hands.
- He gently spreaded it all over your back and shoulders, squeezing your ass as he got there, making you let out a small moan.
- "Stop teasing!" -you said as you turned around to him.
- He just smirked and spreaded shampoo on your collarbones, chest and tummy.
- "My turn now." -you smirked.
- You gently spreaded shampoo on his upper body and he didn't take his eyes of you.
- "Turn around." -you said and he smirked as he did it.
- "Oh my God!" -you gasped as you saw his scratched back.
- "It's okay babe." -he chuckled at your reaction.
- You rinsed off the shampoo of yourselves and got out of the shower.
- Yoongi took a big towel from the shelf and wrapped you two together.
- "I knew you'd be the clingy one in relationships." -you giggled.
- "Leave me alone I'm enjoying it too much."
- After you dried yourselves and put some clothes on, you headed to the kitchen.
- "Hungry?" -he asked as he opened the fridge.
- "Starving!" -you said and he giggled at your response.
- "You sit down, I'll make us some breakfast." -he said.
- Once the breakfast was done, you helped him put all the dishes on the table and went to sit down but he grabbed your wrist and sat you on his lap.
- "This is the only place you can sit on." -he said as he took some food with his chopsticks and put it in his mouth.
- "Ahhh Yoongi this was so delicious!" -you said as you carried the plates to the kitchen.
- "I hope you're not starving anymore." -he chuckled.
- "Yep, I'm full for the next three days."
- You began washing the dishes and Yoongi wanted to join you but you stopped him.
- "Now you sit and I'll clean the dishes." -you said determined and he chuckled to himself as he leaned on the kitchen counter.
- When you were finally done, you two sat on the couch and just spent some time cuddling together and talking.
- "So, do you want to go somewhere today?"
- "LET'S GO TO LOTTE WORLD!" -you jumped from the couch excitedly.
- "Does it really have to be Lotte World?" -he whined.
- "Yes Yoongi please that's on my bucket list for Seoul pleaseeee~" -you pouted, clinging onto his arm.
- "Aish what can I do when you're this adorable?" -he sighed.
- "Is that a yes?"
- "Yeah yeah we'll go there."
- "Yes! Thank you so much Yoongi I love you!" -you kissed his cheek and ran to the bedroom to get changed.
- He went to change too and waited for you in the living room once he was done.
- "Look, I bought a bucket hat and a mask so we're both matching." -you said, making him giggle.
- "Are you really Y/N I had sex with last night and this morning?" -he chuckled.
- "Yah leave me alone I'm just excited." -you punched him lightly on his shoulder.
- "Let's go." -he said and took your hand.
- And for the next few hours you had the time of your life while trying out almost every single ride that was available in the park.
- It was already late in the evening when you were done.
- "This was so exciting! Thank you for taking me here Yoongi."
- "Anything for you." -he said and pulled you closer to him.
- He lowered your mask a bit and then his and gave you a soft kiss on your lips.
- You walked to his car and after a few minutes of drive, you fell asleep as you were dead tired.
- Once you arrived home, he gently took you out from the car and carried you in bridal style to his apartment.
- He got to your bedroom and laid you on the bed, covering you with a blanket.
- "Yoongi~" -you mumbled in your sleep.
- "I'm here baby." -he said with a soft voice and kissed your forehead.
- He changed into his pjs and layed next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.