Part 31

- You sighed in relief as you saw that your identity still remained unknown to the public.
- You were scrolling through fans comments when you suddenly got a facetime call from your best friend.
- Y/N: "Why are you still awake? Isn't it midnight over there?"
- Y/F/N: "I don't care for that Y/N. What happened with you and Yoongi?? My entire feed is blowing up with news!"
- Y/N: "Dispatch exposed our relationship."
- Y/F/N: "Oh my gosh! Did they reveal your identity?"
- Y/N: "Luckily they didn't, but how fast the news spread right after they posted the article, I'm afraid that it won't take long for the world to find out about me."
- Y/F/N: "Ahh Y/N... Don't worry, I'm sure Yoongi will figure out how to solve things."
- Y/N: "I'm scared of the hate he's going to receive from obsessive fans."
- Y/F/N: "You really think the words of some people who act childish will insult him?"
- Y/N: "I don't know Y/F/N, I'm just hoping that this won't ruin his career."
- Y/F/N: "Just be positive and everything will turn out well."
- Y/N: "Thank you Y/F/N, you always know how to cheer me up."
- Y/F/N: "You know I'll always be there for you. I can't wait to see you!"
- Y/N: "Me too. Now you should really go to sleep."
- Y/F/N: "Okay. See you soon I love you!"
- Y/N: "Love you too!"
- You were impatiently waiting for Yoongi and after a while he finally came back home.
- "So, what did they say?" -you asked him as he sat down next to you.
- "They will publish a statement tomorrow to confirm that I am in a relationship."
- "What?"
- "There is no point in denying it."
- "I know b-but..."
- "Listen Y/N, I don't care what people and the media say and I want you not to care about it too. I'm sorry if I exposed you to the public eye and I'll try to keep our relationship private as much as I can. I won't even post about you or about us on my social media if you feel uncomfortable with it."
- "I..." -you mumbled, trying so hard to hold back your tears.
- The way he comforted you and told you not to worry about the whole situation made you emotional.
- "Just don't let the words get to you." -he said and hugged you tightly.
- "Always remember that I love you." -he whispered to your ear and that's when you felt a tear running down your cheek.
- "We have to go somewhere to cheer you up, I don't like seeing you like this." -he said as he wiped your cheeks, making you chuckle.
- "I'm so thankful to have you in my life." -you said and kissed him passionately.
- "Me too." -he smiled.
- "Are you sure we can go out since the news were just recently published?"
- "If we managed to hide all this time, what makes you think we can't do it once more?" -he chuckled.
- "Let's take a bike ride. Some fresh air will be good for the both of us." -he said and you nodded.