Part 23

- "Maybe I'm not even sick. My throat could be sore because I was screaming a lot during the yesterday's concert." -you said but just then you coughed a few times.
- "It's from the concert huh?" -he chuckled.
- "I'll call the staff to buy you some medicine, you stay in bed and don't you dare to move." -he said as he took his phone.
- After around 20 minutes you could hear knocking on the door.
- Yoongi got up from the bed as be was sitting next you the whole time and went to open the door.
- "Thank you." -he said to the manager who handed him the bag.
- "Okay, they've bought a lot of stuff." -he said as he was getting different kinds of medicine out of the bag.
- "Come on, drink this." -he said and gave you a spoon of syrup.
- "Thank you." -you said.
- "Don't talk too much. It looks really painful to talk." -he said.
- His worried face and the way he took care of you just because of a small cold really warmed your heart.
- "I have to go to the rehearsals but I'll try to get back here as soon as I can okay?" -he said while covering you with a blanket, making sure that every part of your body is covered.
- "Okay." -you nodded.
- "I love you." -he kissed your forehead and left.
- Tiredness took over you and soon you fell asleep.
- After a few hours Yoongi came back with the food.
- He went to check up on you and saw that you were sleeping, but an uneasy expression on your face made him worried.
- He sat on the bed next you and slowly woke you up by gently stroking your hand.
- "Y/N are you okay?" -he whispered but as he could see your face better now, he saw drops of sweat on your forehead.
- "Y/N you are burning!" -he said as he placed his hand on your forehead.
- He went to the desk to search for the pills that lower the temperature.
- "Come on, drink this." -he said as he handed you the pill and the bottle of water.
- But you barely raised your head up.
- You felt so drained and exhausted.
- "I brought you some soup. And I know you're probably not hungry but you have to eat at least something to regain your strength."
- "Thank you Yoongi." -you said and looked at him with a warm smile on your face.
- You were so grateful to have him by your side but at the same time you felt sad because you won't be able to go on the concert.
- "Did you forget that we have two concerts next weekend too?" -he chuckled.
- "I have to make sure that you get better by then so you can go." -he said, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.
- After he fed you with soup he tucked you in bed and it didn't take you too long to fall asleep.
- Soon he had to leave for the concert and since you were still sleeping he kissed your forehead and quietly exited the room.
-  After a few hours you woke up by the sound of incoming text messages.
- You rubbed your eyes and took your phone to check who texted you.
- "Huh? Jungkook is sending me texts in the middle of the concert?" -you asked confused and opened the messages to see what he sent you.

- "Ahhh I miss him so much!" -you pouted

- To make the time pass faster, you turned on the TV and played Iron Man.
- You chuckled because you remembered that time when you were watching it together and Yoongi fell asleep but pretended like he didn't.
- "It feels like it all happened just yesterday." -you said to yourself.
- After some time Yoongi finally came back.
- "Why are you up so late baby? You should rest." -was the first he said as he entered the room and saw you awake in bed.
- "I was waiting for you because I missed you." -you pouted.
- "I missed you too." -he said and sat next to you on the bed.
- "Are you feeling any better?"
- "I do. Jungkook sent me a video of you while you were performing Seesaw and I instantly felt better." -you smiled.
- He leaned closer so he could kiss you but you stopped him by placing a finger on his lips.
- "I don't want you to get sick too." -you said.
- "Your lips are my vitamins and if I don't kiss them then I'll get sick." -he said making you blush.
- "That was smooth." -you chuckled, cupped his face and softly pecked his lips.
- "I forgot to say extremely cheesy." -you giggled and he did too.