Part 15

- NEXT MORNING - DAY 5
- This morning you were the one who woke up first.
- You turned around to face Yoongi, his arms still resting on your waist.
- Listening to his soft breathing and just staring at him while he's asleep is the best thing you could've wished for.
- "Morning babe." -he said as he slowly opened his eyes.
- "Morning Yoongi." -you said with a warm smile, gently caressing his cheek.
- "You fell asleep so tightly last night that you didn't even move while I was carrying you to the apartment." -he chuckled.
- "Really? I don't remember anything." -you giggled.
- He pulled you closer to him, placing a soft kiss on your lips.
- "I love you Yoongi."
- "I love you too Y/N."
- "Can we cuddle for some time?" -you asked.
- "I don't see a reason why not." -he smiled, pecking your lips a few more times.
- "Do you want to go the company with me today?" -he asked.
- "Really?!"
- "Yeah, I want to show you my studio."
- "Oh my God! I'm going for sure!"
- After a while you two got up, had breakfast and headed to the company.
- "The building is huge!" -you said in awe as you got out of the car.
- You were walking through the hallway when you suddenly saw Namjoon.
- "Oh! Hi guys! What brings you here?" -he said with his cute dimple smile.
- "I wanted to show Y/N my studio." -Yoongi said.
- "Oh that's great! You can later come to my studio too, I'm working on some new beats."
- "That would be awesome." -you smiled and then Namjoon left.
- Just a few more steps and you were in front of the studio doors with "Genius Lab" sign on it.
- Yoongi typed in the password and you entered.
- "Wooooahh." -you said, looking around the studio and Yoongi chuckled at your cuteness.
- You sat at his chair desk, spinning around like a little kid.
- "I'm Min Suga genius jjang jjang man boong boong." -you said, making Yoongi laugh.
- "I'll bring us something to drink. I'll be back in a few minutes."
- "Okay." -you said and he left.
- "I can't believe I'm in Min Yoongi's studio holy shit!" -you said to yourself as you were looking around the studio.
- Soon Yoongi came back with the drinks and some snacks.
- "Do you want me to show you some demo versions of our songs?" -he asked you as he sat down on his chair.
- "Yes! I'd love that." -you said.
- "Come here." -he said while tapping on his lap, giving you a sign to sit there.
- A small smirk appeared on his face as you sat down on his lap.
- He kissed your neck softly making you flinch and then turned on the computer.
- He was gently caressing your left hand and his other hand was placed on the mouse.
- Your eyes were fixed on the computer screen, watching every step Yoongi did.
- "What song do you want to hear first?" -he asked you as he looked through the file.
- "Hmmm play Fake love." -you said and he played it.
- "Woahhh this is a lot different than the actual song."
- "Yeah." -Yoongi nodded.
- "But I like it. It's sounds so dark and intimidating." -you said as you moved in his lap, earning an unexpected small moan from him.
- "S-Sorry." -you said shyly.
- "About what?" -he smirked.
- "Aish forget it!" -you lightly punched his shoulder and he chuckled.
- He played a few more tracks and you kept moving from time to time, giving Yoongi a real hard time as he had kept his sounds in.
- You moved one last time and that's when he had enough.
- "That's it." -he said as he turned you around so you were facing him, making you flinch.
- "Yoongi wha-"
- "You're not making it easy for me Y/N." -he said with a breathy and raspy voice.
- "I'm sorry it was just a bit uncomfortable." -you tried to act innocent but you knew you what you were doing to him.
- "Oh really?" -he smirked, wrapping his arms around your waist.
- "Nahh." -you chuckled and he pulled you closer and kissed you.
- It didn't take too long for that kiss to turn into a heated make out session, heavy breaths and the sound of the lips crashing together filling the studio.
- He grabbed your ass, got up with you in his arms and walked to the couch and laid you there with him hovering above you, his lips never leaving yours.
- He began kissing your neck and once he found your sweet spot, there was no way of holding in your moans.
- His face went to yours to kiss you again.
- "We have to be quiet." -Yoongi said, looking at you with his dark eyes.
- "I know." -you whispered and both of you giggled playfully as you continued to make out, him slowly unbuttoning your shirt.
- Soon he was thursting in you slowly but deeply, hitting your spot and making you bite your lips every single time.
- He kissed you very often to cover his sounds too.
- A sudden knock on the door made you both startled.
- "Guys are you still in there? Did you forget about me?" -it was Namjoon.
- "No Namjoon don't worry!" -you said with a shaking voice as Yoongi kept thrusting in you.
-  "W-We'll be there in a minute. Yoongi just needs to turn off his computer." -you said biting your lips and Yoongi smirked to himself, enjoying to see you struggle to cover your moans.
- "Okay then." -Namjoon said and left.
- "You're crazy." -you said to Yoongi and he smirked and thrusted a few more times to reach your highs.
- You two got up from the couch and dressed up.
- "I can't believe what we just did." -you looked at Yoongi and both of you giggled.
- You exited his studio and got to Namjoon's, knocking a few times on the door.
- "There you are! What took you so long?" -said Namjoon as he opened the door.
- "Well, Yoongi showed me a few demo tracks of your songs and I really got into it so we've listened to almost all of them."
- "Oh I see... Come in, make yourself feel comfortable." -he smiled.