Part 7

- "This was unexpected." -you said to yourself and rushed to find your mum.
- "I'm leaving tomorrow!" -you said as you entered the kitchen.
- "What? Already?" -she asked surprised.
- "Yeah, I didn't expect it too but now I have no time to waste."
- "Let's go shopping after the lunch to get you some new clothes for Korea!"
- "Okay." -you nodded with a smile and returned to your room.
- TIME SKIP
- After you ate lunch with your family, you helped mum wash the dishes so you could leave house as soon as possible.
- When you arrived to the mall, you excitedly went from store to store, trying on a bunch of clothes.
- As you were walking, your mum suddenly grabbed your hand and dragged you inside another store.
- As you got inside, you realised it's a lingerie store.
- "Let's get you something here too." -your mum winked at you and you smiled shyly.
- "I want you to be proud of yourself because you are a grown woman Y/N." -she said.
- "And I also want to get something for myself here." -she smiled and you did too.
- You were really close with your mum so you felt comfortable with her about these kind of stuff.
- You two went to the different sections as you have different taste.
- You were looking around every section when something finally caught your eye.
- It was a set of black lace bra and panties, perfectly suiting your taste.
- "It looks like it's made for you." -your mum said behind you.
- "Jesus mum you scared me!"
- "I'm sorry. Anways, is that it?"
- "Yeah I think it is." -you smiled and went to pay but your mum stopped you.
- "This'll be my gift for you." -she said with a warm smile.
- "Thank you mum." -you said and hugged her.
- After hours of shopping you finally returned home.
- You went straight to your room to pack your suitcase as you had to leave for the airport early in the morning.
- "Yoongi is probably sleeping already." -you said to yourself as you were packing clothes.
- Your heart started beating faster at the thought of him, at the thought of that first night you two met.
- After you finished with packing, you took a shower and drifted to sleep as you were dead tired.
- NEXT MORNING
- You woke up to the sound of the alarm.
- You got up, put on clothes and had breakfast before heading to the airport.
- When you arrived there, you greeted with your parents.
- "Make sure to have a lot of fun but also stay safe." -your mum said as she hugged you.
- "Don't worry. Yoongi'll take good care of me." -you smiled, hugging them once more.
- "See you soon." -your dad said and with that you left.
- After going through the whole security check, you had some spare time before the departure.
- It was finally time to board the plane.
- You were led to the 1st class section and were absolutely amazed as you never flew in the 1st class.
- You took your seat and made yourself as comfortable as possible because you had to bear an 18-hour flight.
- TIME SKIP
- "Miss Y/N, I had to wake you up as we are landing in 10-15 minutes." -the stewardess said as she gently shook your shoulder.
- You rubbed your eyes and looked through the window, noticing the traces of city buildings.
- "I can't believe I'm here!" -you said to yourself, getting all excited.
- When you finally landed and took your luggage, at the exit of the airport there was a tall man in black suit holding a paper with your name written on it.
- "Hello Miss Y/N. I was hired to drive you to your residence." -the driver bowed and took your luggage.
- "No mention of Yoongi. I guess he kept his name hidden when hiring the driver." -you thought to yourself.
- "Welcome to Seoul Miss Y/N." -the driver said with a smile.
- You looked through the car window all excited as a little child, watching from side to side not to miss a single building.
- You fell in love with the city just by seeing it from the car.
- "We are here." -the driver said as he stopped the car.
- You got out and saw a huge building in front of you.
- "Here are the keys to your apartment. It's on the last floor." -the driver said as he handed you your suitcase.
- You thanked him and entered the building.
- When you came in front of the apartment door, you took a deep breath.
- "I guess this is it." -you said as you put the key in the keyhole.
- When you opened the door, you were left speechless.
- The apartment was huge but had such a cozy atmosphere, with huge glass windows that showed a beautiful view.
- You took your shoes off and went to the kitchen to have some water first.
- There was a bouquet of flowers with a message waiting for you on the kitchen table.
- "Welcome to Seoul Y/N. I hope you'll enjoy staying at my apartment. The bed sheets are waiting to be ruined by you. See you soon."
- "He's so sweet." -you said to yourself.
- You called your parents and your friend to tell them that you arrived safely and then you looked around the apartment.
- You entered on of the guest rooms and threw yourself on the bed, stretching like you just woke up, sensing the smell of the freshly washed bed sheets.