Part 28

- After you ate lunch you returned back home and decided to chill for the rest of the day.
- Yoongi was laying on the couch scrolling through his phone while you were changing in your room.
- After a few minutes you came back with a few books in your hands and sat down next to Yoongi.
- "What are those books?" -he asked in wonder and put down his phone.
- "I'm gonna study Korean a bit since it's been quiet a while." -you said.
- "My baby is working so hard." -he said and laid his head on your lap, looking you straight into your eyes.
- "Mind if I stay like this?" -he asked with his cute gummy smile.
- "Not at all." -you smiled and lowered your head to give him a light peck on the lips.
- "너무 사랑해." (I love you so much) -he mumbled as you slowly let go of his lips.
- "I love you too." -you smiled.
- He took phone back in his hands and you took a book and began with studying.
- As you were going through the lessons, Yoongi couldn't help but giggle each time you would quietly pronounce some words.
- "당신은 너무 귀여워요." (You are so cute.) -he said in Korean making you blush so hard.
- "차 마실 래?" (Would you like some tea?) -he asked.
- "네 오빠." (Yes oppa.) -you answered, now making him blush because of how you called him.
- He got up from the couch and went to the kitchen.
- After a few minutes he came back and put the cups down on the tea table.
- He sat next you and buried his face in the crook of your neck.
- "자기야..." (Honey) -he mumbled with a deep voice as he left a few wet kisses on your neck.
- "W-What is it Yoongi?" -you said biting your lip.
- "Can't you take a little break?" -he asked as he lowered your shirt a bit to kiss your collarbones while his other hand travelled to your inner thigh, stroking it slowly.
- Being totally drunken by his actions, the book fell down from your hands on the floor.
- Yoongi smirked and kissed you passionately, slowly laying you down while hovering above you.
- You wrapped your legs around his waist as he sneaked his long fingers under your shirt, making you gasp.
- And so a few of his kisses on your neck led to a whole passionate session in the bedroom.
- "Our tea has probably gotten cold." -you said making Yoongi chuckle as he kissed you one more time and threw himself next you.
- "Jin hyung and I agreed to go fishing tomorrow. Would you like to come with us?"
- "No, I'm fine with staying at home. I need to catch up a bit with my best friend."
- "Are you sure?"
- "Totally." -you smiled.
- He turned so he was facing you and you cupped his soft cheeks and kissed his little nose.
- "You really really don't want to go?"
- "Yoongi it's completely fine. We don't have to always be together."
- "But I want to." -he pouted.
- "Aish you're such a baby!" -you giggled.
- "I think I won't be able to walk tomorrow considering what you've done to me so I think it's better if I stay at home." -you said and a big smirk appeared on Yoongi's face.
- "Stop smirking!" -you lightly punched his shoulder.
- He pulled you close to him and hugged you tightly and cuddled you until you fell asleep.
- NEXT MORNING
- You woke up but saw that Yoongi wasn't there.
- "He probably left very early." -you mumbled as you rubbed your eyes and took your phone to text him.

" -you mumbled as you rubbed your eyes and took your phone to text him