Part 6

- You were talking so fast that your parents stared at their plates in silence for a minute.
- "I know it's crazy and I know that my exams begin in a month but we really want to see each other. You both know I never had a boyfriend although I'm 22 but I can say for sure that for the first time I really have feelings for someone."
- "Please give us a moment to discuss about this." -your dad said and walked to the kitchen together with mum.
- Minutes seemed like hours and with each one passing, you were becoming more and more nervous.
- After good 15 minutes they finally came back.
- You were standing as the nervousness wouldn't let you sit down.
- You looked at your mum and she gave you a warm smile.
- "Does this mean they'll let me go???" -you said to yourself.
- "Listen Y/N, I must admit that your story really is crazy and almost impossible but we have trust in you so we'll believe you. That's why we will let you go but you have to promise us that you'll study hard for your exams once you get back." -your dad said.
- Your eyes got watery from the happines that took over you.
- You ran to them and hugged them both.
- "Thank you so much." -you said while tears were falling down your cheeks.
- "We love you Y/N." -your mum said and kissed you on your forehead.
- You got inside your room and threw yourself on the bed, sighing in relief.
- "I can't believe this just happened." -you said to yourself as you took your phone to tell Yoongi the good news.

" -you said to yourself as you took your phone to tell Yoongi the good news

- You woke up pretty early

- The excitement you felt just wouldn't let you sleep but still you didn't feel tired at all.
- You went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for yourself before heading to the uni.
- "I have to tell Y/F/N what's going on." -you thought to yourself.
- And you did.
- You told her everything what happened between Yoongi and you.
- "I still can't believe that you made out with Yoongi... And that you're going to Korea!!!"
- "Yeah I know it really seems like it's a dream."
- "You better bring me some bt21 merch!"
- "I will don't worry."
- "So when are you leaving?"
- "I don't know, he said he'll text me today once he gets the ticket."
- Although you tried to concentrate on the lessons while being at the uni, you couldn't help but think about Yoongi.
- TIME SKIP
- You finally arrived home.
- While you were changing, your phone buzzed a few times.
- "This might be from Yoongi!" -you said excited as you took your phone to check text messages.