1. Camilla

I looked up at the gates as we passed through and felt the tension returning, it was going to be okay, I can do this, I told myself, forcing my body to hide the fear as dad drove me up towards the dorms.
"Millie?" Dad repeated my name and I jumped.
"Sorry Dad, just thinking" I smile at him and he grins back.
"Just like your mother, she day dreams too" he teases and I grab the excuse.
"Thanks Dad" I tease back and draw in a deep breath as he parks, my eyes scanning the car park nervously for the familiar car.

The dark blue Range Rover was parked almost directly under my dorm room window and I sighed, I had hoped with Natalie leaving the school last term, he would finally stop.

"You sure you're okay, you are very quiet?" Dad asked and I looked down, unable to face him, knowing that it would give me away.

"Its just with the wedding and being at home, I realised how much, I miss you all" I tell him and he reaches out to grab my hand.

"Oh Millie, if you want to come home, I can arrange some time off with the school" he promises but I shake my head.

"No Dad, but thanks, i've got exams coming up and its not that long till i'm home for my birthday" I pull myself together and straighten my spine.

"If I get homesick I can call you" I laugh and he smiles back at me.

"Anytime you need us, we will be there" he promised pulling into the space next to the Range Rover.  "Come on lets get you unpacked", he gets out and opens the boot.

I climb out and look up at the windows, my gaze locking with Kristian's as he stares down at me and I flush, dropping my head down and letting my hair shield my face as I go round to grab my box of things from the boot.

"How much stuff did you bring back?" Dad chuckles hefting my two suitcase out and shutting the boot as I lead the way, just able to see over the top of the box.  "Millie, why don't you leave that there and I'll come back for it" he worries behind me but I just laugh.

"I can manage Dad" I tell him heading up the first flight of stairs.