24. Epilogue - Four Years Later

I run through the apartment shedding my clothes as Kris growls behind me, making me giggle louder, we had just come back from our graduation ceremony, each of our family groups having gone their own way and finally we were alone to celebrate.

"Caught you" I hear his growl as he sweeps me off my feet and I wrap my body around his, his warm naked chest rubbing against the silk of my bra, till with a flick of his fingers its gone. I groan as he leans us into the wall, his hot mouth, nibbling and nipping as he works down my throat and back up to my lips.

My legs come up and wrap around his waist and his hands drop to hoist me higher, his fingers teasingly close to my throbbing centre. "More" I beg on a moan and his hips thrust up into mine, pinning me to the wall, I can feel my panties getting wetter and as Kris's hands move to my sides and I bite my lip as he rips the delicate silk and my panties fall.

"You have too many clothes on" I growl at him as his denim clad thigh presses between my legs, anchoring me in place.

"Patience" he whispers back, his body hard against my softness, his fingers raising to pluck at my nipples, causing me to cry out in need.

"Kris!" I cry and he grins, leaning down to suckle first one then the other nipple, I hiss at him as he takes his time, marking my skin with possessive marks.

"Mine, mine, mine" he chants between bites and I feel the tension inside me tighten with each word as much as the physical feelings of him being so close makes the tension grow.

"Kris!" I cry again and he grins before nipping my neck hard, causing tingles and heat to spread through my body and my natural juices to soak his jeans.

"Beautiful" he praises as I shiver in his arms, smiling up at him as he moves us into the bedroom, laying me out on the bed and quickly losing the rest of his clothing before coming down on top of me, his cock hot and heavy against my clit and I still, waiting for him.

He grins down at me, his hands holding each of mine above my head."I love you" he whispers and I feel him slide home, deep inside me, and I feel complete and I gasp the words back at him.

He stills and I lay under him, feeling the pulse in his cock as it fills me and my heart races, he is in a playful mood and that can only mean good things for me in bed. He starts to move slowly in and out, easily building me back towards the edge, his rhythm slow and sure.

"You'll Marry Me" he tells me softly and it takes a moment for his words to sink in.
"Hey, That's not how you ask?" I whisper back, knowing my answer is yes but not saying it.

He eases out before thrusting in hard "YOU" he repeats the thrust with each word "WILL"thrust "MARRY" thrust "ME" he growls out and as I hover on the brink of my next orgasm, he holds still deep inside me. "Answer me" he growls.

"YES" I scream out and his responding thrust sends me into orbit, keeping me stretched taunt, as he pounds into me, his body dominating mine, as we rush to climax again together.

I snuggle into him as we lay twisted together, panting.
"I love you Millie" Kris murmurs in my ear, his lips moving to mine with a soft kiss.
"I love you too" I grin back at him. "Are we really getting married?" I ask.

He leans up and reaches under the pillow, pulling out a vintage ring box and I gasp as he opens it to reveal a stunning Cartier ring. He frees the ring and slides it onto my finger, kissing my hand before replying.

"I once told you, I see our future together and I promise I will work very hard to make sure you enjoy every second of it. And this is our next step, so... I asked your parents earlier and they approved, your brothers were there as well, and apart from their usual warnings, they support us.  My parents knew when I asked Mom for this ring, it was my great great grandmothers and when I saw it, it made me think of you, I couldn't find anything else that I thought would suit you better" he told me and I smiled, holding my hand up and looking at the ring.

"Its beautiful and I love it, as I love you" I tell him, pulling his head down to mind. "Lets celebrate our engagement" I giggle, wrapping my legs up around his hips and I feel his body responding as he kisses me into silence.

Its several hours later before the constant ringing of our doorbell pulls us out of bed, Kris grumbling as he pulls on his jeans and t-shirt, leaving me wrapped in the sheet, and goes to open the door.

I hear our family's raised voices and cheers and groan, slipping out of bed and into the bathroom, starting the shower, not surprised when Kris joins me under the water with a wry grin. "Our parents? They're all here?" I ask and he nods, his hands reaching for me.

"Kris" I groan and he smiles against my skin.
"Quiet baby or they will hear us, now ssh..." he orders and I relax into his body, no longer caring about our visitors.

Twenty minutes later we walk out hand in hand to join them.  Champagne corks popping and full glasses being passed around and the congratulations sound.