home

After Leonardo left Alicia spoke up,

"I think I need fresh air too, the tension in this room could be cut with a knife" With that she walked out her smirk disappeared when she met a sad Leonardo by his dad's car.

"I'm sorry," she said hugging her best friend. She wanted the best for Leo, she knew he only had a hard front but was weak inside.

"Damn. shouldn't you hit him hard bro" Liam said smirking and cutting through the sad atmosphere as Leo quickly cleaned his eyes.

"if you say so," Leo said "Hey" he had caught sight of Dan.

"Man. I don't wanna be in his place," Dan said.

"ha! he deserved it" Alicia chipped in.

Leo called a cab since he wasn't supposed to drive.

"hey let me take you, "Alica said.

"Crazy girl, it's your birthday your guests are in there i don't want your dad thinking i ran away with you" With that he left.

Leonardo arrived home feeling horrible, he missed his mom, he wanted to call her but he had forgotten his phone in their car.

He sighed going up to his room not bothering to change and was out cold on the bed.

***

Dante came home few hours later, he wasn't mad at this son,but he didn't like the behaviour. He went into Leonardo's room to meet his out cold on his bed.

His father sighed. Opening his ward rope and bringing out his pyjamas he removed the clothes snd wore his pyjamas for him tucking the boy in properly tomorrow he would have a long talk with him, about how much his life was about to change.