comfort

Leonardo's POV

I couldn't believe him, father of the year, ha! Crap, I pulled my hoodie off as I walked out of our garage, I sighed as I brought out my phone and texted Alicia.

Wanna go out for coffee?

Are you okay?:(

Yeah.

Sorry but I can't today's the gallery's Auguration

Ohh.

There was nowhere else to go except the one place I was instructed not to go to, but hey, I'm supposed to be rebellious eh?

"Leo?" I heard someone call my name, I turned around and saw a familiar car, the window got whined down and I saw her, my beautiful mom, hehe.

"Mom!" I almost squealed.

"get in the car, why are you alone? where's that man that calls himself your father"
I sighed, as I rested on the chair.

"Probably someplace insignificant," I said. "Leo" she warned.

"Ugh whatever," I said as I pulled out my phone I had 12 missed calls 20 messages, and 5 voice messages, I sighed.

"why aren't you in school?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?" I said as I continued checking my phone. "Ow!"I yelled as she smacked my leg, "Why is everyone so annoying today?" I said irritated.

"You need an attitude check," My mom said as the driver drove into her driveway.

My mother was wealthy, she had a huge house with plenty of maids, unlike some people who only had nosy bodyguards "I can't believe how he raised you" she mumbled as she looked out the window.

The driver opened the car for us and we came out, I was so engrossed in my phone I bumped into a girl probably in her early twenties, "I'm sorry" I said as I picked her purse up and handed it to her and before she could speak I ran off trying to catch up with my mom, this place was humongous, I had only seen it in pictures but in reality, it was just.. Perfect.

The living room was painted chocolate brown and designed with cream, which caused an instant craving.

"Where's the fridge?" I asked my mother who had been talking to a maid.

"In the kitchen" She replied blankly, I rolled my eyes.

"Where's the kitchen?" I asked looking directly at her.

"In this house" She replied matter of factly.

Frustrated, I walked away hoping to find it, while searching the place, I lost the craving and decided to instead look around the house.

I climbed up the stairs, the first room was painted cream with a touch of black, yup definitely, my mom's dresser was huge, and the mirror...

My stomach grumbled as I held the door knob of the second room "Shut up" I spoke as I opened the door, and it was a haven, the stereo, PlayStation's, working out devices a desk with a laptop on top, A wide TV, a king sized grey bed, and a...a fridge.
Haven just haven... I opened the fridge and believe me when i say whosoever owned this room just won my heart. I began eating what ever i saw. Some water poured on the laptop but before i could start to panic

"what are you doing?" a voice spoke and i froze i knew that voice too well.

I turned around, to met his gaze silently hoping he hadn't noticed the laptop and it wasn't as welcoming as i expected.
And the food that was all over my mouth didn't help at all.

"you have two minutes to explain"max said sternly as he grabbed a chair from the desk and sat down i swallowed

"Well, i..i just..i was..i was just hungry!" i yelled out for no reason.

He sighed and rubbed his temples, "i only have two questions why are you here? And why were you eating junk food?" phew! he knew nothing about the laptop

I really wanted to sass him, but i guess i knew better, the only person i knew that was off limit when it came to my sass was Max, Daniel was still accommodating but max, he could pull his belt out at any moment and the age difference just wasn't fair, I mean how could he be 8 years older that me.

"i'm waiting"max said getting impatient.

"i came with mom,mom!mom!!" i called out quickly and mentally praising my self for not stuttering.

my mom poked her head into the room, "honey your dad called he's furious, and Daniel and Diane are on their way to pick you up, "Daniel and Diane are in new york, they didn't text or call?!" i exclaimed

"oh they did, you were just too busy taking a walk"
I sighed holding my urge to sass him while my mom looked confused, probably by how much of an angel i was when i was with max.

I followed my mom to the living room contented with how i escaped his questioning,i picked up the remote and changed the channel on the Tv

"having fun eh?" a familiar voice spoke.

I looked over my shoulders to see Daniel, who smiled and ruffled my hair, Ugh, just six years and he feels like am his kid, seriously the way i'm treated isn't fair. "dad's out on a trip for a week he said you're staying with us for a while, and since Diane and i are gonna be staying here we figured we could all stay here together

the channel suddenly changes and i see Diane in front of the TV

"what are you doing"i said frustrated.

"i'm looking for the parental control option, Daniel come help"

"Ugh!!" i sighed, this was gonna be the longest week of my life