Chapter 6

Izuku was the first to stir the next morning. Over the course of the night, they're position had changed. Izuku was now facing away from Kaminari, and the taller boy was spooning him. It was definitely comfortable and Izuku wouldn't mind if he woke up like that more often.

He slowly turned around in the blond's arms, so he was now facing him, particularly close to his face. The sleeping boy's face was peaceful. It was a rare sight, usually he was smiling, laughing, or brain dead. He wasn't like Bakugou or Todoroki, who were either mad or stone faced all the time. He was a happy teen, but he never looked... peaceful. It was different for Izuku. A good different.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." And just like that, the peace was gone.

Izuku nearly jumped out of his own skin when Kaminari decided to speak up. The blond had been wake for nearly an hour, but he was to comfortable and couldn't bring himself to wake up Izuku, who clearly needed some more rest. Once he realized that Izuku was waking up, he pretended to still be sleeping, curious to see what he would do.

He thought he'd freak out because they were very late for school. He wouldn't have thought that Izuku would turn himself around and gaze at the supposedly sleeping teen. It made his stomach flutter and Kaminari didn't appreciate it. Catching real feelings would complicate things. It would complicate them in the worst way.

"Gosh Kami, you scared the crap out of me!" Izuku said, lightly hitting Kaminari's chest, causing him to quietly chuckle. "How long have you been up?" Izuku asked.

"Probably an hour." He answered truthfully.

Izuku mulled over his answer and looked around the dorm room he was currently in. The sun was streaming in through the window, meaning it was relatively late in the morning, maybe even the afternoon. 'Thank God we don't have school today.' Izuku thought, think it was Sunday.

"Ya know, I thought you'd be freaking out more." Kaminari said, wrapping his other arm around his fake boyfriend and shifting them so he was on his back and the smaller boy was on his chest.

Izuku flushed a deep red and their new position, but stayed put. He'd have to get more comfortable with the boy's physical affection if they were going to make their relationship believable. In his mind, it was better to practice in private, than to make a fool out of himself in front of multiple classmates.

"W-why?" He asked, not being able to help his stutter.

"Because we are currently," He trailed off, looking at his phone, "four hours later to school." He finished, just as calmly as if he was telling the weather.

Izuku, on the other hand, was no where near as calm.

Once the words registered in his head, he jumped off of Kaminari. He got caught up in the multiple blankets on the bed and tripped, falling, hard, on the floor. "Ouch." He said softly. It hadn't really hurt that much, it was more of just a reflex to say it.

"Whoa Izu, you okay?" Kaminari asked, moving to the side of the bed and pulling the green haired boy up off the ground and into a standing position.

"I'm fine, but we are so late! Mr. Aizawa is gonna kill us!" Izuku exclaimed, grabbing the blond's shoulders, trying to make him understand how grave the situation really was.

"Calm down there bunny." You can't even imagine how deep Izuku's blush was, "This has got to be the first time in three years you've been late to class, he'll go easy on you. I'm late nearly every week, if I showed up on time, he'd be suspicious." Kaminari said, trying to ease Izuku's anxiety.

In all reality, Kaminari was usually up early enough to get to class on time, maybe even early. Unfortunately, with his 'goofball' image and all of the things he has to get done, he just can't seem to make it on time. It was also just less stressful when he didn't bother with the time. He had to take stress relief in anyway he could at that point.

"Y-you're right, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't hurry up and get there. I'm gonna go get a clean uniform, and then I'll be back, okay?" Izuku said, already moving to the dorm door. He wasn't kidding when he said that they needed to hurry.

"Got it, I'll be waiting," Kaminari said, getting out of bed and moving to his closet. As a last minute idea, he threw in, "bunny." And watched as Izuku turned a deep shade of red and rushed out of the room. Kaminari was just that evil. Plus Izuku was cute when he blushed, he couldn't help himself. He obviously saw how flustered the smaller boy had gotten when he had referred to him as the fluffy animal earlier.

Kaminari smiled to himself as he rummaged through his closet. He purposefully avoided the trunk in the back of the small area, not wanting to ruin his good mood with it's contents, but it was to late. The thoughts had already started to funnel in.

'What am I even doing? This was a terrible idea. I'm just going to end up getting both of us hurt.' He thought to himself as he threw a glare at the box, reaching past it to get his uniform.

He sighed as he started to change. 'I don't have it in me to end it though.'

Kaminari was left alone with his conflicting thoughts until a sloppy looking Izuku came rushing back to his dorm. He couldn't help but laugh at Izuku's untied tie, half unbuttoned shirt, half on blazer, and backwards pants. 'How did he even accomplish that?'

"Did you get dressed in the dark?" Kaminari asked, finishing with his own tie before moving over to the shorter boy.

Izuku looked down questioningly, not knowing what Kaminari was referring to until he saw his appearance. "Oh for the love of All Might..."