Chapter 21

It was finally the end of the week and everything had seemed to go back to normal. Well as normal as it could with the entire class knowing that Kaminari was actually a highly trained agent placed in their class to investigate them and their classmates.

"So who did you first think it was?" Mina asked. It was Friday night and the Bakusquad and Izuku were all sitting in the living room.

Kaminari was laying on the couch with Izuku laying on his chest, absently playing with his fingers. "You don't want to know that." Kaminari answered, more than hesitant to tell them all of the suspects he had had over the years.

"No, trust me, I totally want to know." Mina said with excitement sparking in her eyes.

With a heavy sigh, Kaminari gave in. "You all have to promise not to get mad at me or go around telling the others. I don't think I'm necessarily allowed to talk about this stuff with you guys, but I kind of owe you." He said, thinking about the fact that he had been lying to his closest friends for three years.

"Promise!" Mina said excitedly.

"Of course we wont go around to the others." Kirishima said with a nod. Bakugou was leaning back against one of the other couches with Kirishima leaning back against his chest.

"Yeah, what he said." Bakugou said, not really paying attention. He was more focused on his boyfriend's hair.

"Promise dude." Sero spoke up. He was on the couch that Bakugou and Kirishima were leaning against, just a little further down. Mina had her feet on his lap thinking about the fact that over half the squad were in relationships. Somehow she was actually lose to, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Kaminari. She couldn't believe it.

She made a mental note to text Uraraka later.

"Well immediately, Bakugou had raised a few red flags, but it was too obvious ya know? There's no way a villain would go undercover just to act like that." Kaminari said, distracting himself with Izuku's curls as he talked.

"You thought I was the traitor?!" Bakugou asked, suddenly paying full attention.

"No, you just raised red flags. I never seriously suspected you. I was a bit worried that the traitor would see your attitude as a good gateway to villainy and try and get you to join them though." He explained, even more worried for what he was about to reveal.

"You ass! You thought it was me, didn't you?" Kirishima said, crossing his arms and pouting slightly.

Kaminari sent him an apologetic look. "I mean, why else would you try and befriend that?" He asked, pointing at the anger blond behind Kirishima.

"Because I thought he was manly!" Kirishima argued.

"I didn't know you, how was I ever supposed to come to that conclusion?! Plus there was the whole, completely changing yourself for high school thing, it raised suspicion slightly." Kaminari said, trying to defend himself.

"Wait, how do you know about that?" Mina asked. Kirishima had never told the squad, Mina knew because she went to middle school with him. Bakugou knew that Kirishima was dying his hair, but he didn't think too much of it.

"I'm a spy that UA hired to find a potential traitor. Of course I know what you all looked like in middle school. I know how you acted too." He added, sending a glare at Bakugou.

Izuku lightly flicked his forehead, silently telling him to drop it. He was over middle school and really didn't want to revisit it, especially since things between him and his childhood friend were going so well lately.

"So how much to you actually know about everyone here?" Mina asked suspiciously. She wanted the tea on all her classmates.

Kaminari hugged Izuku close to him before responding. "A lot more than I want too." He answered truthfully.