(1) The Dream

I could only see darkness around me and nothing else. Each step I took was different from the previous from the previous one. At each step I felt a different side of me. I continued to walk until my feet ached with pain. Each breath I took was heavier than the previous one.

Suddenly, I saw light in front of me. Without thinking, I ran towards it. It was a place with a majestic lake and snowcapped mountains. I walked towards the lake and peered in it. My dark brown eyes twinkling and my brown hair were bouncing. I was wearing a pure white dress that I've never wore before. 

 I smiled as my reflection smiled back

I smiled as my reflection smiled back. Everything felt like heaven. It looked so amazing. I forgot everyone that happened to me a while ago. I could feel the real me. I touched the water in the lake as it drippled. I lowered my heading the lake so that my nose touched the surface of the lake.

To my horror, the water became red and smelt like blood. Everything was in the shade of black and red. My eyes moved rapidly as nails began to grow. I screamed in pain, but one was there to save me. My body temperature was dropping really quickly. I felt ice cold.

A pain erupted in my back as it is going to burst. A trickle of blood traced down my lips. Scars appeared on my body and looked like if I had been stabbed with knives. The next moment, I was having two black wings on which blood was dripping and falling on the ground.

My mind was not working properly. My heart was beating really fast. Snarls escaped my mouth. After a minute I was fully stable. I walked toward the lake and saw my horrid reflection. My eyes changed from dark brown to bright scarlet and hair changed from brown to jet black.

I had transformed in to a vampire. I stared at me with disbelief. What have I become? My throat became dry and all I need was blood. I sat down on the edge of the lake and started to drink blood from it. I wiped the blood from my lips and stared ahead. There it was written: THIS IS THE REAL YOU.

-To be continued- 

------------------------

A/N: Assalam o Alaikum (Hi) This is my first story on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy it. The chapters are not too long as this is my first time. ;)