(11) Daegu University

Today was the day when the Daegu University students were coming. We waited for them at the entrance. They were taking a long time. "I don't think they will come," Jin whispered to Mina. "Whatever you think is absolutely useless," Mina said back getting frustrated of all the waiting. 

"They are here!" someone shouted. We corrected our positions and stood properly. A bus stopped at the entrance. There came out seven members. Five were the players and one was the coach. The other one was someone from their school.

Everyone of them were boys and one girl. Our principal greeted them with flowers and both coaches bowed to each other. One by one both teams bowed each other. We introduced ourselves. One of them was Min YoonGi aka Suga by his team.

 One of them was Min YoonGi aka Suga by his team

The boy looked talented. We showed them the way to their room. No doubt our university was big. And the classroom was even bigger. As Taehyung said there were two storey beds. We bowed once more and left for our own room. 

Just we were about to go inside coach called us. "I have to tell you a very important thing. Min YoonGi has been in the team for past five years. He is very skilled and I have taught you his each and every technique, but please be kind of careful. I trust you guys."

"Can't he tell that to us before?" XeeJin asked. "Come off it!" I said yawning. "You yawning?" Mia asked me. "It's 5 in the evening." "Then? I am tired." I said.

I was feeling very tired. I switched off the lights and went to sleep. Mind drifted off to nature. Trees and moutains. Sometimes rivers and lakes. Today I slept very peacefully. No past memories.

------------------

I woke up and checked the clock. It was almost sunrise. I got up, quickly got fresh and went to the university's top tower. I climbed and watched the sun coming. I smiled and felt a kind of internal power building inside me.

 I smiled and felt a kind of internal power building inside me

I heard sound of some footsteps. I turned to see it was Jin. "Guess I am late," he said. "You love sunrises too?" I asked. 

He smiled. His smile was so cute that made pink glints appear on my cheekbones. "So you also feel shy?" "Stop it," I said and hit him on the shoulder playfully.

 "So you also feel shy?" "Stop it," I said and hit him on the shoulder playfully

We sat with our legs dangling from the tower. "So do you think...I mean were you always that beautiful?" he asked. "Yes," I said with out any doubt. "I like your confidence." he appreciated.

"What do you want Jin?" I laughed. "Nothing," he said instantly. Pink glints also appearing on his cheekbones. "Oh! Someone is getting shy too," I commented. "No I am not."

"Let's go! Tomorrow's the match and I think coach is waiting," I said. "Bet Taehyung's angry too." "Yeah come one," he smiled. We climbed the stairs down. As expected Taehyung was angry. "Where were you two?" he said. "We...were watching the sunrise." I told him.

Taehyung's face softened. "Ok. Carry on with your practice." I turned to see that we were going to practice with the Daegu University. My body decided to feel nervous, but I kept it down. I gave my usual head tilt wore my cap and walked on the court.

The practice started. They were indeed advanced. And that player Suga was awesome. In no time I understood his technique. AND in no time it became easy for me to face him. Others were getting confused. Thank God we knew a dialect to communicate. 

I kept on telling Jin, MIna, XeeJin and YuJi how to overcome the opponent. At the end we won. Suga looked shocked. Everyone hoisted me up in the air. "You were amazing," Mina hugged me. "IT WAS BLOODY AWESOME!" XeeJin screamed.

"Thanks!" I smiled. I saw Taehyung smiling and clapping. I gave him a thumbs up which he returned me back. I saw Suga come to me. He took out his hand and I shook. "You are the far most amazing player I have seen in my life.

"Thank you!" I said and bowed. I went to the showers with the girls. The day was getting nicer than I thought. First the sunset and then the match. Tomorrow is the final. Gotta focus Jinsoo!!

------------

AN: Stay tuned for next chaps! Take care!