(6) New Student

It was yet another dream, however not a nightmare. I stood in a garden looking at the red roses. I reached out my hand to pluck one of them. "Jinsoo dear," I heard a woman calling me. "Come here," another voice said. I skipped happily towards them and at down.

The scene changed. I was going to school with a boy just of my age. He looked like me. "Hurry up!" I heard him calling me. The clouds appear and the scene changed. I was in the hospital. I felt a tingling sensation. And then I was crying alone in a dark room.

I woke up immediately and scratched my head. Pain started in my head. I took medicine and lay on my bed starring at the ceiling. What was that? It was such a strange dream, more like a past memory.

----

We reached the class on time. That demon was there again. I glared at him and he stumbled back. I gave a tiny smirk. Professor Kim came in class and began the attendance. "So, today we are done with our syllabus. Today I will take an oral test and after that I will rotate a paper on which you will write your name for the upcoming basketball team. Is this clear?" he asked.

The quiz was pretty easy. Professor was in a very good mood. The quiz was over and the paper started rotating. I wrote my name as Mina and Jin wrote theirs. There were almost 10 to 12 names. We went outside in the basketball court. Professor told us all about the Daegu University.

"Mr. Aly will be your new basketball coach. Have a good day," he said and went off. I was selected for the team, so were Mina and Jin. Rest of them went back. "So girls, congratulations and welcome to the team. Now you have to work hard and prove your mettle. Keep practicing for an hour and half and I will come back and see. Clear!" "Yes coach!"

We carried on with our practice for an hour. We sat down on the grass and drank water. "It is a hard work," Jin said. "Yup! No doubt," said Mina as she stood up and fixed her ponytail. Jin and I stood up at last and went practicing. The coach came and saw us working. "Good job!" he commented.

"Next day same time!" the coach said. We picked up our basketballs and headed towards the class. We were walking toward the class while I kept on bouncing my basketball. We were talking about the Daegu University when suddenly my basketball hit someone.

He picked up my basketball and we walked towards him. I took the basketball from him and bowed my head to apologize. The honey brown haired boy then said, "It's okay." I smiled and started to head towards the class and that's when he stopped us.

"  I smiled and started to head towards the class and that's when he stopped us

"Excuse me can you help me find this class?" he asked. Mina took the paper from him and said," It's our class. Come with us, we were just going." "I am Jeon Jinsoo," I introduced myself. Mina and Jin introduced themselves. "I'm Jin. Kim Seokjin," the boy introduced himself. "So we have three Jins in class," Mina said.

I laughed. "Then that will be a problem," Seokjin said. We entered the class. We sat waiting for the teacher to come. We shook hands with Seokjin to be friends. He was nice and friendly. The lecture was dismissed and we went home. It was a nice day playing basketball and making friends with Kim Seokjin.

-to be continued-