(32) Kookie is Shy

Both of ours breaths were mingled and it fitted like a jigsaw puzzle. I felt a tug on my shirt and we parted, catching our breaths. Both our ours lips were swollen.

Yoohyeon couldn't stop blushing and hid her face in my chest, hugging me. While I stood there inhaling her scent. And as expected someone HAD to come ACCIDENTELY to ruin this moment.

"Ops! Didn't see you both. Carry on carry on!" Jimin said and went away smirking. I mentally cursed that shortcake and went down with Yoohyeon.

----------

-Jinsoo's P.O.V-

I saw the couple coming downstairs hand in hand. Kook was looking flustered.

"Time runs really fast. I got to go everyone. Mom will be worried," Yoohyeon said and hugged everyone. "Anneyong!" she said and closed the door.

"Time to clean this mess!" Hobi oppa said. "For God's sake oppa we are tired as hell and you are saying 'time to clean this mess' ," I mimicked him. "Hobi she is right. Let's clean it in the morning," unnie said.

Jungkook fake yawned and went to his room. I went after him. I opened the door and saw Jungkook blushing and touching his lips. When I looked closely, they were swollen.

"Jungkookie..." My voice trailed off. He instantly removed his hand and looked at me. "Y..Yeah?" "Why are- What happened to your lips?" I asked. Without saying something he grabbed me hand and made me sit on the bed.

"Soo-ah..Jimin hyung saw us both," he told. "Kook come to the point. I'm with you," I said, caressing his cheek. "I just had my first kiss with Yoohyeon and Jimin hyung...he saw us both," he ended and hid his face in my lap.

I smiled. So this idiot had his first kiss and now is blushing. I see.

"So how did it go?" I teased him. He playfully pushed me and said, "I'm feeling like an idiotic panda right now and you are making fun of me?" "Aww come on! I knew it will happen one day," I said. "Go away I'm not taking to you," he said and turned his back on me.

Such a bunny -- I thought.

I back hugged him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Sorry?" I apologized. But he sat there without answering me. I ruffled his hair and snuggled even more. Then I thought of something. "Sorry Oppa," I said and waited for his reaction.

He turned around making a sad face and pouting. "Don't call me that!"

I attacked him with hug

I attacked him with hug. "Sorry na!" I said. "No," he simply said. "Please? I will provide you with a supply of banana milk for a month," I said. "Are you blackmailing me?" he asked. "Nope! I promise," I said.

"THEN LET'S GO TO THE STORE TO BUY IT!" he said and pulled my hand like a baby. "Kookie it's 5 in the morning. I'll buy for you in the afternoon." "No, I want them now!" he whined.

I sighed.

"Ok, let's go. Don't make a noise downstairs," I said and went down with him. I checked the money in my wallet. "Come on Kookie," I said.

I closed the door quietly and we both walked to the nearest store. The birds were chirping and there were a lot of crunchy leaves on the ground.

Jungkook was tagging along me if he were my four year old baby.

The small bell ringed when I opened the door, indicating our entrance. I waited for him at the counter. My eyes widened when he came back with four cartons of banana milk.

"Are you mad!? Who is going to drink it?" I asked, shocked. "Both of us!" he exclaimed in joy. I payed for the milk cartons and we both went out. "Carry them you fool!" I said to him. "I will not," he said.

"Carry two of them or I'll blow your Xbox!" I threatened him. "Fine..!" he said and carried two of them.

--------

We put the things on the kitchen counter and went to sleep.

--------

There were so many stars in the sky. I smiled when someone wrapped their hands around me waist and back hugged me. It was no other than Kim Seokjin.

He snuggled his head in the side of my neck. "Stop...Jin-ah," I said. "Okay," he said and lifted me up and carried me to the couch. "Put me down you alpaca!" I teased him. "Alpaca I see..." he said and sat beside me.

He tickled my stomach, my ticklish spot. I was laughing madly. "S..sto..op!" I managed to say. "First say you love me," he whispered in my ear. "W..what k..kind of ques..tion is t..that!" He tickled me hard.

"Say it."

"I..I l..love y..you!" I breathed and he stopped. He hugged me like a bear. "I love you too Jeon Jinsoo," he said and both cuddled until we fell asleep in each others embrace.

-------

I woke up from my dream. Probably the best one. Now I'm missing him even more. I took out my phone and scrolled through the pictures of him. I came to a picture when we all went to a dinner party with the university.

A big smile was plastered on my face that time when someone barged in the room

A big smile was plastered on my face that time when someone barged in the room. Obviously no other than my twinnie Jungkook.

"Yah! What you smiling at?" he asked. "First of all you tell me, why are YOU in my room at this time?" "Wanna tell and ask you something," he said.

"Spill the tea bro," I coolly said.

"Well..tomorrow is a concert in our university and I want you to come." "Wow..ok. Then?" "Jimin hyung and I will do the concert. Our solos Euphoria and Promise got accepted!" he exclaimed in joy.

"That's great Kook!" "And there will be another person with us performing at the concet." "Who?" I asked surprised. "You!" he said, jumping around.

"Are you crazy? Me performing at the concert? I'm not going," I refused. "Please, I've already submitted your name. I know you are the best. Please na!" he said and made the cutest bunny face.

"Don't make that face, I feel pity." I said and squished his cheeks. "So it's a yes from you?" he Kookie asked. "Yup!" I said and he laid on the bed beside me.

"No tell me, why were you smiling when I came inside," he asked. "I was not!" I lied. "Yes you were! Now tell me," he said and snatched my phone.

"JEON JEONGGUK!!! GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!!"